Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Although he didn't have any siblings to miss, he immediately thought of Silas. They had been brothers in arms once upon a time. Tambourine felt a pang when he recalled how they'd promised to stick together. He had broken that promise, however incidentally, the day he had led the bear away from the glade. Where was his buddy nowadays? He certainly wasn't living in Golden Glade anymore.

"Nope, I was an only child," he chirped, "and my parents weren't part of my life growing up. But I had some great adoptive family. I miss them. I'd love to find out what ever happened to them..." His voice trailed off before he huffed a breath and shook his head lightly. That was about the time they paused at the creek so Wraen could take a drink. Wordlessly, Tambourine did the same.

With his thirst slaked, the yearling licked his lips and took a moment to look around. But his attention always came back to Wraen. This forest was rather pretty, especially what with all the snow, but Wraen was certainly the most beautiful sight in the woods.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 25, 2018, 03:44 PM