Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Oh?" he said, curious about her own travels. He wanted to hear more, though that wasn't part of their bargain. If not today, he hoped they could reconvene in the future so he could hear more about her nomadic childhood.

In the meantime, she wanted to know about canyons. "It's like a big crack in the ground, big enough to explore. There were rock walls with these cool swirls in them. Molly said a river had cut the canyon out of the earth a long time ago and she called the lines in the rocks, um..." Tambourine paused, tongue pressed into his cheek and one eye squinted as he tried to call up the proper term. "Strats or something like that? She was into stuff like that. She was what I think you'd call a naturalist."

He paused again, then resumed his tale. "Corbin actually hated me at first, because he thought I'd steal Molly from him. I did hit it off with her but it was totally plant-tonic, you know? He eventually came around and the three of us were inseparable for a long time."
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - February 05, 2018, 10:34 AM