Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She pointed out something to him that Tambourine had never really considered, at least consciously. He was struck dumb momentarily as he pondered Wraen's question. He had always assumed it had less to do with him than with the other wolves' insecurities (quite the astute observation for the likes of Tambourine), though perhaps there was something about him that threatened others somehow. Nah, he concluded after a moment. It was just so... preposterous.

"I don't have any of those things," he said a little self-consciously, thinking of his crooked ear, missing toes and frequent brain farts, "so I dunno. Anyway," he continued in the very next breath, "I—" But before he could continue, a great big yawn stole over him, forcing his jaws open wide, curling his pink tongue and causing a not unpleasant shudder to wrack his entire body.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - February 07, 2018, 01:52 PM