Shadow Mountain Smell the Fear
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
@Zula short due to my laptop being broke

The pack was nearly established and there had already been one sacrifice. Serem could still taste the fear the seemed to linger and she enjoyed every many of it. I believe we will like it here. Its as if she could hear Nightfires sinister laugh within her head.
”Common” "Spanish"
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
No worries! @Nikan for visibility

Zula had been confined to Nikan's den after she had been accepted to the pack by Kelina, or The Nightstalker, as Nikan had called her. Zula had tried to fall asleep, but she couldn't. There was a voice in her head that told her to run and not look back. But she assumed that Nikan would just follow her scent and drag her ass back. 

Maybe just a short walk, to stretch my legs, she thought. Zula hestitated for a moment, but then got up and quietly crept out of Nikan's den. The sun was low and an eerie red glow fell upon the earth. It was then that she noticed a movement in de shadows. It was a dark wolf that smelled like the pack, but it wasn't a wolf she had already met. Although, with all the black colored wolves around, it was hard to keep track.
I couldn't ever bring myself
to hate you as I'd like