Stavanger Bay let me down to the rest of the world
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
lmfao i am so sorry sandpiper is such a binch

sandpiper raised her head as the female countered; she made sure the angle of her jaw protected her throat, but kept her posture higher -- instinctively and subconsciously, she was matching the female's height tit for tat in a competitive display of entitled derision. her tail lifted and as the female stepped forward sandpiper pressed the distance with equal steps.

she didn't know what piebaldism was but it sounded suspiciously like a disease. sandpiper prided herself in her brilliant russet coat -- to imagine being infected with whatever terrible sickness plagued this wolf caused her to shudder in disgust. her gaze remained fixed on the wolf as narcisa gave her a wide berth: probably a wise decision, as sandpiper was the type to be chompy if the occasion arose.

"whatever it is, i don't want it on my beach. i didn't stutter when i said take a hike." she growled, stepping hotly after the female as she scented for prey.
Messages In This Thread
let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 20, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 24, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 25, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by Narcisa - January 25, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: let me down to the rest of the world - by OG Sandpiper - January 26, 2018, 02:16 PM