Stone Circle sing to me all the song of the stars
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger

The sky was clear, but he didn't know this until he looked heavenward. In doing so he thought there was a flash of color in the dark, and this made him pause, his face contorting briefly in to a muddled expression. Thinking little of it, the man remained oblivious to his onlooker for a time; he watched the sky, tracing routes between the stars with his pale moon eyes. Larus was not well-versed when it came to the cosmos. He knew the basics, and a few little things that he'd picked up while on his travels. He was mystified by the clearness of the evening though - it had been months since he'd found any place to witness the sky with such clarity. Perhaps it was fortuitous.

When his neck began to ache he finally stopped looking around, returning to a more natural pose with a shake of his shoulders. A yawn then interrupted him; the cloud formed around his face and dissipated just as quickly as the last, but through it he thought he could see -- a figure? A face? The same flash of color as the starlight caught in the girl's eyes. It was startling and eerie, and he frowned when his surprise morphed in to a sense of defensiveness, naturally becoming stiff-legged and narrow-eyed in the next milisecond.

How long have you been there? He called out—albeit truthfully, he didn't want to know why this stranger lurked in the dark.

Messages In This Thread
sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 21, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 28, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 03, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 04, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 10:10 PM