Chimera Fields Woo Woo!
3 Posts
Ooc —
Receiving barely a glance, the woman’s ego swelled with disdain for her cousin. How dare she not pay her proper attention—and respect! Perhaps it was brought on by the lingering effects of her earlier scorn, but her face twisted into a scowl, the entirety of her frustrations now directed towards the girl. “I would be better if I received that which I am owed, sister,” each word was crisp, perfectly spoken, and laced with acid. Though, Sanuye was not a fighter. Upon birth, she was molded into a stunning example of the perfect temptress, taught to use her body and her words but never her teeth—well, not unless she was ridding the world of a used male, of course. Those blundering fools, so easily influenced by the body of a woman, were easy to be rid of and unworthy of involving themselves in the lives of her would-be children. Only ever would they feel the pinch of her jaws around their throats, never a member of her family.

Perfectly sculpted features turned away from her, muzzle tiled upwards so that it could meet the incoming breeze—she was unimpressed. “I am not,” she stated, tilting her head to the side so that she could, once again, gaze down at the ember. “This place is ugly. Surely, there is no one here worth our time.” She wanted to see something beautiful, something that her own appearance could perhaps even be compared to—if it was at all possible for such a land to exist.
Messages In This Thread
Woo Woo! - by Tokie - January 20, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Mikijuk - January 21, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Tokie - January 21, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Mikijuk - February 03, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Tokie - February 03, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Mikijuk - February 18, 2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Tokie - February 18, 2018, 04:51 PM