Chimera Fields Woo Woo!
3 Posts
Ooc —
The true meaning behind her words sprouted wings and soared right over her cousin’s head, thus furthering the eldest girl’s irritation with her. She considered speaking again, allowing the same thought to leave her mouth but in the form of more obvious words, yet she did not. Each word bred was left to crawl off and die in the recesses of her mind, never to touch the ears of another. She allowed herself to focus instead on the new topic of conversation, which she assumed to be in reference to males—why the girl was so eager to bed her first one, Sanuye would never understand. Truthfully, she did not feel the same, for she knew that she was meant to wait. In time, her mother would gift the young temptress a lover with looks worthy of molding with her own. However, until that day arrived, she was content with waiting.

“Be patient, Tokala,” the elder female uttered with an authoritative tone. “Taking the first man you see will not be nearly as great as one selected specifically for you. I suggest you keep that in mind before another complaint on the subject leaves your mouth.” She wondered if there existed in the world a man for her cousin, though, honestly, she doubted it—at least not someone charming or with valued features, for the femme fatale would always have the first pick, and there would be not a single moment in life at which she tossed a man with features nearly as brilliant as her own away for Tokala.

She was not the sharing type, after all.

At the mention of Eyota, her fur bristled in a manner similar to an offended hen. “I have,” she replied, a chill in her voice. “Your mother was less than hospitable when I saw her last. I will not be seeking her out again.” Which also meant that the girl would not be led to her mother. She did not hate Eyota, not truly, but she was incredibly unappreciative of how closely she stuck to Namid—the pair were practically inseparable, though anyone with eyes and half a brain could tell that for as thick as the former’s respect and loyalty was, the latter returned hardly an ounce of it. But this she did not linger on for long, as there was no reason to do so. She returned to the conversation at hand and, with a slow shake of her head, said: “If there is a place, then I doubt it will be easy to find.” Especially not for Tokala, whose tastes were… lacking.

“Late for what?” she questioned, yet was certain that they’d not missed a single thing. Mikijuk trusted her mother, often hanging on to every last one that left her mouth, but she could not contain the doubt as it began to build up. She did, however, pull the focus of such a harsh emotion off of the one to have given her life and pushed it onto her sister instead; surely, she was remembering the words incorrectly, or had simply misinterpreted the meaning behind them.
Messages In This Thread
Woo Woo! - by Tokie - January 20, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Mikijuk - January 21, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Tokie - January 21, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Mikijuk - February 03, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Tokie - February 03, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Mikijuk - February 18, 2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Woo Woo! - by Tokie - February 18, 2018, 04:51 PM