Firefly Glen konyadake
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
The moon was a sliver in the western skies as she worked her way down the slopes and past the forests. The snowfalls of the day prior had stopped finally, and she was itching to scout a little on their lowlands and beyond--especially after Vela's bad encounter, Korei's confirmed absence, and now knowing that the warring packs had been on the move thanks to the scouting cerberus. Although she had no formal stake in this battle (not after Galaxy died and she kept a Redhawk with a broken leg), she was ever so curious of the outcome, and even sought to know what they had planned to do at all, with what numbers, and from where? What Redhawk was even capable of, she couldn't say.. and what were their allies able to bring as well? So much unknown and in speculating on that, she'd enjoyed pondering what it would mean for her if either side took to victory. From there, she had to decide what she would do next, and when.

Too restless, too strung tight, she wasn't going to let a mild winter's night go to waste and slid past her borderlands into the night. She had scented her family on the way down, the dark trio of daughters specifically, so knew they were near--even as she picked up a steady jog once it was entirely meadow underfoot. She didn't like leaving the mountain much, but, the change of scenery always interested her. Tonight that felt especially true and she let it lure.

Already, she could follow prey trails. This lightened her step and encouraged her onward, up out of wandering aimlessly to actually prowling to find out more. Without wait, she went curving along with a relatively fresh deer trail, ears pricked and nose wiggling hungrily. Her sights were set on the dark horizon, though, and what lie beyond.
all welcome. being vague about many things but i needed a random fresh thread that isn’t on msp for once o:
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
"Eternal life."
6 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
You can take this wherever you want, but would you mind using dice if it turns into a fight? :D Also, hover for translations!

Ch'zuenuze.

Kasarachukwu they had called him — he was the taker of men, a warrior renowned for his technique. He knew that nothing in this life would come easily, nor did he wish it did, so when he prayed to Ny for a meal to sate his hefty appetite, he understood the response without question.

It was difficult to see anything in the darkness of the night, let alone the frame of his target, though there was enough light available for her distinct hunter's stance to be locked into his mind. Sara laughed then, albeit quietly, as he thought of a woman hunting with the men. They'd tried more than once back at home, only to be written off as incompetent mothers with the perversions of men.

Sara took one slow step forward with a quiet step, his hackles rising with row-by-row precision as he made his approach. A low growl bubbled in his throat but with the space between them being so vast, he doubted that it sounded like anything more than a murmur.
"Anyone who gets in my way must die!"
Lord Cob, "Tales from Earthsea" (2006)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ooo!! and yep, dice is fine w/ me
There was familiarity underfoot as she pressed onward. She'd been here in this stretch of the Teekons long enough to know it painfully well, and overlooked these stretches daily too. Even without much moonlight to go by, she was perceptive and keen within her element knowing how tumultuous and unsteady times had been lately--even well outside the influence of the war. But, although she still smelled prey, which was good news for a sizable pack needing fed, she did not ever scent any sign of Korei, or other noteworthy activity so far. No traces of Blackfeather, or Redhawk.. or even the off chance of Drageda. Not here, at least. After Vela's attack--hell, after Galaxy's perplexing death, patrols at home had been upped with this in mind, and she wasn't taking any chances with anything slipping onto the mountain unnoticed. These were curious times they lived in, and it seemed something sharp was very much in the air here on what was hopefully the backend of winter. Maybe even more than that, right here and now.

Amekaze angled only a single ear back towards the vague enough presence of another, ever careful but still forward-moving on her own route. Without the winds playing notably well to her favor, she only had a little to go by, but it was enough for her. She was used to feeling watched, for better and worse. The alpha arced her tail a touch and would find out more. Less and less, her attention was on what was underfoot so she may be ready as she flashed a questioning look over.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n