Mount Apikuni storms of fabled foreign tongues
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

As it approached nighttime, Ali began to worry about where Lennon was. It was unlike him to leave so late, though the boy was all too aware it was a bit hypocritical to question.

After a time he suggested, nervously, to Korei that they might watch the stars together while they waited for their companion to return. He led her to the place between the two mountains outside the cave's entrance, where they could see between the towering stone peaks up into the night sky. Ali smiled at the pale girl.
The sky is pretty tonight.
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia followed Alarian, despite having wanted to wait for Lennon to return. But, eventually she gave in and went with him, to stick with him in case something happened. She sat beside him as they watched the stars above, and she found herself leaning against him.

"Yes...so shiny and beautiful...yet so far" she said, but that didn't even made her sad. She paused for a moment and glanced up to Ali's face. "Are we going to stay safe?"
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel wandered about under the starry light, kicking his fore legs up as he walked around. He was very much happy with himself these past few days, despite how tired out he was. In fact, he was so, so happy...he even started singing!

"But I would walk five-hundred miles, and I would walk five-hundred more, just to be the man who walks a thousand miles to be at your paws!"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy heard the singing first, and his ears flattened with instant recognition. Oh no. He cast a mortified glance at Korei, but straightened after a moment. Much as he didn't want this encounter, Engel was already walking into view, and Ali didn't want to upset Korei needlessly.

Alarian wagged his tail and made a show of looking friendly, giving Korei a reassuring nudge with his nose before calling out to the other male. Engel, I didn't expect to see you here. His tone was friendly, fond, but underlaid with barely suppressed nerves.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia heard the singing as well instead of an answer to her question, and she raised her head in curiosity. Her ear flicked, and she just missed Alarian's mortified expression. She spotted the red fur of a wolf, and hid back behind Alarian quicly. Korei was scared at first, she did not want another wolf attempting to harm them.

"Engel?" Did Alarian know them? She peaked her head out now, to be seen by the other wlf by now. "Who's Engel, Alarian? Are they a friend?"
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel stopped singing once he hard a voice. There was few times when he came across someone he had met before in a...passionate moment. "Alarian? Well, isn't this a surp-" He stopped upon seeing the young female.

"Uh...I...I didn't interrupt something, did I?" the older male asked to them. He couldn't see just how young she was though.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Err-- no, you didn't. This is my friend, Korei. He had been about to explain to Korei who Engel was, but then he asked that awkward question. Ali had to get that out of the way first. Then he turned to Korei. Engel is a friend, yeah. He's nice.
The boy wasn't sure what else he could say. Everything was just going to be awkward now. After a moment, Alarian tried to fill what was rapidly becoming an awkward silence. Umm... how have you been, Engel?
He tried not to look as embarrassed as he was, pretending they hadn't just seen each other earlier in the day-- well, they had done more than that.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei semi-glared at Alarian, unsure as to what he meant. "Star gazing isn't important?" It was one of the most important things to her. "We were star gazing" she said back at this 'Engel'. She got close enough that her and Alarian's fur mingled, mostly for protection, just in case. 

There was something about Engel. Perhaps the many scents he had on him. The...many scents....and among them, she scented Alarian.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon walked with a newfound bounce, and a smile he hadn’t shown off since the cougar attack. @Xahi’s agreement to join was just another good happening, it began to seem that everything was falling into place again. Until, he saw Korei and Alarian prematurely than he’d expected. Instead of resting in the cave together, they stood outside amongst the blanket of night. He fought the small urge to scold them, but his attention was taken elsewhere. 

There was another wolf. 

One that he’d never met, but instantly recognized the smell of. The same scent that clung to Alarian’s fur after their affairs. He was on high alert around this overly red wolf, who’s fiery pelt was so overwhelming he felt he might vomit. 

”Who are you?” Lennon sneered, stepping closer to his newly accepted friend. It might be hypocritical to only want his found wolf to join and not Alarian’s “friend”, but there was almost no possible way he would allow this whorish man to join them. Especially with how easily he could disrupt Korei’s innocence.
living is easy with eyes
closed
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi closely trailed Lennon, and they eventually approached three other wolves, which, strangely, Lennon seemed to be confused about. The pale girl gave a quizzical glance at her new friend, then began to study the others. There was a small-framed red male, who Lennon seemed incredibly displeased with, a pretty pale she-wolf who looked confused, and a striking young male, who seemed incredibly uncomfortable. What a great start! Xahi blinked her bright green eyes with confusion, tensing slightly at Lennon's harsh words.
~ X A H I ~
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel looked to the female, and gave a light, sharming smile. "Hello there, Korei." Now that she came out a bit more, he could see just how young she was. "Is she...your sister?" Then again, it could have been like Dawn and Aditya. Thinking about them stunned his thoughts enough to just barely notice the other two.

"Oh, quite a group you have" he muttered under his breath. "I am Engel, rhymes with Angel...who might you be?" Had he had known who they all were to each other...well, he would have been long gone.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian opened his mouth to answer, to deny that she was his sister, but then he saw Lennon-- and his heart dropped.
He looked so happy, which would have made Ali happy, but there was someone by his side. A woman, of the beautiful variety. The boy instantly filled to the brim with hurt and jealousy, ears going flat. For a moment his gaze remained on Lennon, studying him with a pained expression.
But the situation at hand broke through before long, and he glanced between the other wolves for a moment before deciding to start with the newcomer, choosing to ignore the painfully embarrassing interaction between Lennon and Engel. He gave her a warm smile, genuinely friendly though the hurt and betrayal he was feeling bled through in his hazel eyes. Under the starlight they were the shade of honey, but when a cloud occasionally passed through and blocked the light they darkened by a fraction, making the color subtley dynamic.
I'm Alarian. He dipped his head to her, realizing his earlier observation had been an understatement; she was more than beautiful. She was breathtaking. What's your name? Are you a friend of Lennon's?
But the boy felt no attraction-- instead the realization simply brought an intensified feeling of his place being threatened. Ali was not eager to have her around, but he did not fault her for the situation at hand. He would try to like her, if he could.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei ducked back a bit at the mention of her name from Engel. She felt her face warm up under her fur as he asked if she were his sister. She didn't think of it that way...although, she didn't know what to think of it.

And then, Lennon came with...another female. She felt a small heated feeling in her chest as she looked over the beauty of the female, and the smile Lennon wore. Korei looked between them all, and suddenly...she was feeling overwhelmed with feelings. Shyness, the burning feeling, along with many others that made her shrink back.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Engel rhymes with angel. Ugh! What a dumb way of introducing himself - Lennon had just heard his name, what point did the fact have? Watching this deviant even speak to young Korei made him upset, and how idiotic must he be to assume they were related? They looked nothing alike. 

Oh, and look at how old this wolf was. He likely just took advantage of Alarian at a vulnerable time - disgusting. He completely ignores “Engel rhymes with angel”’s question, and instead focused on everyone else but him. He glanced at his newest companion and managed to smile, awkwardly. ”Yes, a new friend - Xahi.” For a moment, when refocusing on the good of the situation, he forgot about the overly red whore. ”Xahi, this is Alarian and Korei, Alarian and Korei this is Xahi.” 

His tail swayed once or twice with contentedness, flashing his former group a pleased smile. Mostly Korei though, it was strange to look at Alarian. A weird growing awkwardness  balled in his chest anytime he thought of the boy. This forced him to miss the pain he would often notice in his friends eyes.
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
The dark-faced female looked over at those greeting her. As she was about to open her mouth to introduce herself, Lennon did it for her. That was...fine. "Uh- Yes, hello. I'm Xahi. Pleased to make your aquaintence." Xahi returned a smile at Lennon, but was not unaware of the greif in the boy-Alarian's eyes. She gazed into his eyes for a second, trying to analyze his emotions. Her ears turned back just the slightest bit, worrying that she was unwelcome here. She also saw the surprise in the eyes of the young white female and the excitement in her eyes darkened the slightest bit. The green-eyed ghost dipped her head in response to Alarian, attempting to show her undertsanding and apology through her emerald pools. 
     "I do hope I'm not intruding," the female's rich, deep voice was a coo as she spoke, looking up with worried eyes at Lennon. This entire time, she had completely ignored the random red wolf. He was not of her interest. Plus, he seemed annoying. 
     She turned to Lennon, speaking softly. "Lennon, if I should leave, just tell me. I don't want to disturb anyone." Her voice was filled with true worry, as she did not want to off-put anyone.
~ X A H I ~
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel could see the tension by now, it was so thick he could cut it with his teeth. He glanced to Alarian who seemed to be more focused on the other female. This was his chance, he had never been in a situation like this so as he began to back away, it was most awkwardly. He did not say a word as he did, as no one seemed to pay attention to him.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Briefly, Alarian turned and mouthed the word 'Go! at Engel, giving him an apologetic but urgent look before he turned back to the others.
It was then that Xahi began making her concerns known to Lennon, and Ali instantly felt guilty. The boy hadn't wanted to make her feel unwelcome.
No, you're not disturbing us! We've just... been through a lot lately. Everyone's kinda tired. He gave her a sweet, reassuring smile. A new friend is always good.
The boy meant it, and he tried to show it, wagging his tail slightly. He ignored the gnawing pain growing in his chest with the realization, in the back of his mind, that Lennon was refusing to look at him. It was more important to make a good impression right now...

And, painful as it was to admit, Lennon was never his to keep anyway.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia was even more unsure of what was happening, then it seemed all focus turned to Xahi. She put her gaze to the other female, eyeing them curiously. Alarian was right, they had been through a lot. And currently, she was quite tired. She got up close to the only one close to her, and that was Alarian, seeking some kind of comfort through all the confusion.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
A suddenly pang of worry struck the male’s chest and he instantly stepped closer to Xahi, his ears lowered and eyes filled with fret. Fortunately, Alarian’s words eased Lennon a bit, he really wanted them to like her. ”Yeah - Everything’s fine,” The dark wolf insisited, growing nervous at the idea of her leaving.

When he noticed the creep begin to part from the group, he sent him a demeaning glare,  before barking because he wasn’t leaving fast enough. He returned to the quartet and breathed a sigh of relief. ”Why don’t we all go inside?” He suggested, only now realizing how tired his body was from lack of slumber the night before. 

He moved closer to Korei, giving her a quick lick on the cheek. Lennon knew she was shy, and obviously confused by the entire situation and wanted to assure her it was all over for now.
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi had been reassured that her stay was welcome, well, from the two males at least. She looked softly at the she-wolfm, Korei, who seemed not to like her. Pressed up against Lennon, his bark made her jump skittishly. He then went over to the girl, Korei, and Xahi observed their relationship. He seemed to be like an older brother to her. Or maybe a father figure? Xahi was a little surprised when relief flashed through her at this notion. The hell?
     She padded uo near the others wolves, waiting for them to move inside, wherever that was.
~ X A H I ~
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel saw Alarian's mouthed word, and he mouthed back Call me with a quick wink, before he jumped at the other male's bark. He got out of there with a little run. Admittedly he felt bad that he had come between a relationship, but how was he supposed to know? It had happened before, but not with so many involved.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian was horrified at Engel's parting (unspoken) words, and quickly turned his gaze to the ground. The boy mumbled something incoherent in response to Lennon and bolted for the cave, unable to contain the mortification he felt any longer.
When he got back to the cave, he didn't stop to look around or catch his breath. He went straight to the furthest corner and curled up, pretending to have fallen asleep immediately.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei received Lennon's gesture with a smile, which quickly disappeared once Alarian bolted inside. Now with no one beside her she quickly moved to Lennon's other side, cuddling up close to him as they moved back in. She glanced to Xahi once, and greeted her with a kind little, "Hi" before cuddling back up to Lennon.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon was confused by Alarian’s sudden dash, but was distracted by Korei’s touch to which he responded with a smile. He shifted his attention to Xahi as he jotted towards Sunbeam, wondering how she’s react to Korei’s welcome. 

When entering the lair he noticed Alarian “sleeping”, and tilted his head in confusion. He’d make sure to ask him about it tomorrow, before laying down on the ground and glancing up at Xahi. ”I’m glad you decided to stay.” He admitted, flashing a genuine smile.
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
As she padded after Lennon, Xahi pondered how life would be now that she had joined the band.  A soft grin appeared on Xahi's face as the young girl finally greeted her. She gave a kind smile in reply.
     The pale female curled up on the den floor, yawning widely before she finally settled. Right before her eyes shut for good, she heard the accented voice of her friend speaking softly. His words comforted her greatly, and she moved closer to him slightly, feeling the warmth of his fur. This was exactly what the girl missed. This companionship, this saftey. "Me too," she crooned softly. The dreamer then shut her enchanting eyes, waiting for morning to call her back, once again.
~ X A H I ~