Sunspire Mountains Can't fight the friction
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

If she had wished to be spotted climbing the side of a mountain and trekking across each ridge accessible to her, the raven would not have concealed herself in the darkness of night. But she was the Nightstalker, and most days she slept. When the moon rose and elongated shadows crept from behind each rock and tree, that was when she made her movements. As silent and lethal as a panther, graceful as she slipped between ridges and advanced steadily up the mountain. Only when she had a clear view of the edge of a cliff of the land around her and then glowing moon above her did she halt in her tracks.

Her plan had not been to see the magnificent sights from above, however. Rather, she had scented the corpse of something that must have fallen from higher up and cracked their head open on the rocky surface below. The voices muttered to themselves, a hushed plea that begged her to eat the mangled body, to feel the blood trickle down her throat, whatever it was. She could not care less. Most likely it was a mountain goat who had slipped off the edge - it would not taste as pleasurable delicious as a fallen wolf, but she would settle for the free meal.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As the moonlight stretched the shadows, her footsteps whispered over the sharp rocks. Her stance was relaxed, but her eyes shifted constantly as she made her way across the mountain. Her large body was almost graceful, yet there was something about this body that reminded one of a wounded, cornered animal. She lifted her snout, the cold wind filling her lungs and bringing a scent to them that made her twisted grin wider. Blood. A low sound emitted from her throat, one of hunger and wanting. Her footsteps fell faster as she neared the cliff. She suddenly stopped as the wind changed and another scent crossed her path. Her lips turned back as her eyes glinted. A meal more interesting than the dead one. Coming over the cliff, she saw her below her. She would make a nice meal. All she could do now is wait for her to make a fatal mistake, hoping the wind wouldn't shift yet again.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She sunk her teeth into the flesh, eyes closing as the blood rolled in her mouth and over her tongue - it was hot, and tasty. Nothing could beat the still pounding heart of a wolf, but a meal was a meal and she was not one to pass up this opportunity. When the time came, she would hunt one of her one kind and savour the fear glinting in their eyes as she pounced upon them and tore their throat from their neck. It was after a few minutes that she drew back, tongue swiping against her lips to wipe away the blood, and took a step back.

The Nightstalker's gaze drew upward to the sky and she peered at the moon, attempting to gain knowledge of the time, only to be met with the eyes of another. A small hiss fell from her jaws and her hackles rose sharply - cold gaze questioning. Perhaps she had been blessed with the chance of a real meal, though she would have to wait and see the movements this stranger made. Perhaps she could lure them closer with the idea of food, for still there was the carcass beside her.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Watching this shadow of a wolf, she rolled her lips back in an eerie grin. The woman looked dangerous, but it made the hunt more interesting. The smell of the blood wafted up to her again, and her mouth watered. If she couldn't get the wolfess, the carcass would do.

Her eyes caught the cold, purple eyes of the woman. She watched her hackles rise, and her own followed as she stood up, her tail high, ears forward. Cocking an almost amused eyebrow, her eyes took in every detail as she leaped down and faced her, her hulking body defiantly unsubmissive. Her voice rumbled like thunder as she stared at this creature of the night. You found my meal. Thanks for the help. She almost sneered at her in a twisted smile, her eyes never leaving hers.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
There was a certain tension between them - though she did not particularly dislike it. For it was the excitement of the numerous outcomes this encounter might have that so dangerously sparked her interest. Kelina drew her tongue out and swiped it against her lips like she had done earlier, making sure to do so slowly, dragging her tongue against her teeth while holding a sharp gaze with this stranger. If she was not unsettled by the movement, The Nightstalker would only be more intruiged.

The clear unsubmissive characteristics of this wolf made a sly grin creep up onto her maw, and she matched it with her own dominant gestures. Her blackened tail rose high, her own ears forward, and her entire body seemed to grow larger as she shifted her position. She hummed softly, the voices inside her head whispering all sorts of gibberish that she tended to ignore. "I could say the same to you." Kelina replied smoothly, eyeing the wolfess before her. Of course, the goat had been decent enough, but the flesh of a wolf was so much more irrisistable.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her eyes flicked over the wolfess, and an amused grin creeped onto her face. She seemed to be of like mind. Lowering her head, she watched her with a glint, her tail swishing with anticipation. She would make a nice dinner. Might be a little tough. But not bad. Her words made a chuckle rise in her throat. A short, harsh one passed her lips, and she cocked her eyebrow at her. She was almost impressed. Her voice bounced off the rocks, her eyes showing a touch of mockery, but admiration. Try it. I would love to see it. Anticipation made her crouch slightly, her muscles tense as the moonlight danced in her eyes.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Hmm. She liked this one. It was rare to encounter another like-minded creature when you were someone with similar tendencies to the night wraith. Perhaps a spar could aid the warming of her muscles, to soothe their stiffness from the slumber she had recently taken - besides, there was a chance it could end in a truly delicious meal, so she would take the opportunity that lay before her. "Perhaps I will."

With that, the shadow moved quickly and without hesitation. From birth she was trained to be a deadly killer, so she was more than prepared for any counter attacks made, and she was ready to take another victim out. She darted into the darkness, reappering at the side of the woman and leaping at her in an attempt to unbalance her, if not knock her entirely.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her words sparked interest in this strange black devil as she disappeared for a minute. She came out of the shadows like a wraith, her eyes focused on Tree. Crouching, she tensed her muscles at the last minute, her body seeming to freeze. The impact didn't move her stance but slid both of them dangerously close to the edge of cliff. 
She was surprised yet impressed with the strength of this wolfess. Turning quickly around, her eyes glinted with curiousity as she spoke. Impressive. She lunged at her, her head down as she rammed into her, wondering how agile she was as they headed towards the edge.