Sunspire Mountains Can't fight the friction
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
There was a certain tension between them - though she did not particularly dislike it. For it was the excitement of the numerous outcomes this encounter might have that so dangerously sparked her interest. Kelina drew her tongue out and swiped it against her lips like she had done earlier, making sure to do so slowly, dragging her tongue against her teeth while holding a sharp gaze with this stranger. If she was not unsettled by the movement, The Nightstalker would only be more intruiged.

The clear unsubmissive characteristics of this wolf made a sly grin creep up onto her maw, and she matched it with her own dominant gestures. Her blackened tail rose high, her own ears forward, and her entire body seemed to grow larger as she shifted her position. She hummed softly, the voices inside her head whispering all sorts of gibberish that she tended to ignore. "I could say the same to you." Kelina replied smoothly, eyeing the wolfess before her. Of course, the goat had been decent enough, but the flesh of a wolf was so much more irrisistable.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
Can't fight the friction - by Kelina - January 22, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Tree - January 22, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Kelina - January 23, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Tree - January 23, 2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Kelina - January 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Tree - January 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Kelina - February 03, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Can't fight the friction - by Tree - February 03, 2018, 06:12 PM