Bearclaw Valley in all these places I'd look for you
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Phocion didn't stray too far from the border, these days. He liked to occupy himself right on the line, where he could keep watch for intruders and explore the fringes of the territory. Maybe pick off small game here and there. Perhaps waiting for Indra or Poet to appear, two wolves he had taken a liking to.

His peace today was interrupted by the sound of pawsteps nearby, and his white ears pricked, searching for the culprit. Slowly, quietly, he padded closer, and found. . .wait, what?

She was a wolf, but she wasn't. She was small and brown and white, with a silky pelt and expressive chestnut eyes. More importantly, she had the scent of Easthollow on her, and while she was a little too close to the boundary for comfort, he knew she likely meant no harm, as Valette and Xan enjoyed a steady peace in these lands.

"Excuse me," Phocion called out, his tone perplexed. "Are you lost? Can I help you with something?" She looked relatively young, and naive on top of that.
Messages In This Thread
in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 22, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Reigi - January 22, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 24, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 25, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM