Sunbeam Lair yeah, who could have more?;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Lanawyn @Korei Julia @Xahi @Lennon @Lainie
tagged in the intended posting order

After their meeting, Alarian was quick to bring Lanawyn back to the others, explaining on the way as much as he was willing. Which was rather a lot-- the events that had taken place recently, including his strange relationship with Lennon and Xahi's arrival. The boy kept most of his hysterics over it tucked away, though.
When they arrived to the cave, the first thing he blurted out was, loudly: I found my sister!
He paused for a moment, then began to excitedly ramble: This is Lanawyn; I haven't seen her in forever. We were littermates! Hey-- where's Lennon?
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Permission to skip

Korei Julia stepped out of the den to spot Alarian, and her tail started to wag. Then, she got more excited. He had a sister?! A new friend! A new...then she paused. Would he protect her more? Would she lost one of her portectors? Well, it didn't matter, the more they had, the more protection they could offer to each other.

"Alarian!" She ran up to him, going into a wolfish hug against him. Then she went ot do the same to his sister. "Hi, I'm Korei!"
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi arose from her sitting place in the den as Korei raced out, following her closely. Xahi had recently had a connection with both Korei and Alarian, so she was feeling much more confident in her place in the group now. 
     “Greetings, I’m Xahi. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Whoa...Alarian’s sister was...whoa. Xahi grinned at Lanawyn, hoping to make her feel welcome. Xahi was definitely not romantically attracted, but damn she was pretty.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon and Lainie were moments behind Alarian and his sister, and upon entering the lair was confused by the stranger -- despite having one himself. At least what he thought was a stranger. He heard Alarian's inquiry as he trotted in, "Right here." He glanced at his newcomer and shot her a smile, before refocusing on Alarian's. "Hello, there."  He chirped, not seeing the girl's face from behind, but managing to figure out she was a she.
living is easy with eyes
closed
between the devil and the deep blue sea
46 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
The girl slipped into the cave a few moments after Lennon did, distracted momentarily by a flash of movement on the mountainside as well as her own consuming doubt about this whole situation. Still, she'd followed him all the way here, and she might as well see this through. It seemed however, that the greetings that echoed within the cave walls were not for her, but instead for a woman Lainie took a moment to puzzle out from the others. Well, then. Feeling the sting of being passed over, the girl waited behind the male for all the hubbub to die down (and then perhaps resume again if they happened to notice her, she hoped quietly).
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian turned to look when Lennon entered the cave, instantly spotting the pretty young girl trailing behind him. There was something so very familiar about those eyes-- but, he didn't want to stare like a creep.
Oh, you've brought someone too! The boy's first words were directed at his companion, but then his attention shifted to the newcomer. I'm Alarian Keil-- this is my sister, Lanawyn!
He wagged his tail and dropped his front half into a bowing position, grinning at the girl. In the back of his mind, he found himself thinking that their group was much, much larger now; they would need to think about the next step. What was the next step?
Ali couldn't figure that out by himself. He'd bring it up soon, but... after introductions were over.
unshakeable, unbreakable, unkillable
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

it was so overwhelming for lanawyn to have all of the attention focused on herself, and a ripple of relief ran through her as another newcomer was introduced.  she shifted out from behind her brother, silent and ghostlike, surveying the varied crowd before her.

hello, she offers wanly, eyes sliding over everyone before returning to the ground.

— he hit me and it felt like a kiss
7/5
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei was little tip-toe dancing on the spot out of excitement. Alarian had a sister! "Your brother is great, Lana!" she blurted out of excitement, now beginning to prance about. "Where'd you find her, Ali?"

She saw Lennon coming, and then right away pranced over at him. "Lennon! Ali found his sister, Lennon! Isn't it great?" She glanced to the other female with Lennon, having only just noticed her. "Hi, I'm Korei."
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi was quickly growing more overwhelmed, the excitement in the air striking her. The girl glanced around with those emerald eyes to make sure nobody was watching her. After making certain there wasn’t attention directed to the woman, Xahi took a large step back.
     She attempted to hide her tall, slim figure behind Korei...which wasn’t exactly successful.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
A deep chuckle arose from his throat as Korei seemed so animated, and how excited Alarian was to meet his new friend. ”This is Lainie,” He gestured down to the petite girl by his side, glancing over to the one named Lanawyn and nodding in welcome. ”Pleasure to meet you,” He insisited. 

His gaze fell onto Xahi, seemingly especially uncomfortable and he sent her a reassuring smile. Hoping it would ease the pale wolf slightly, if at all.
living is easy with eyes
closed
between the devil and the deep blue sea
46 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
It was when the other male (there certainly were a lot of girls here, which interested her greatly) offered his name that her ears flicked forward and her slight upset over being upstaged left her. She pad carefully a little further into the cave, amending after Lennon introduced her to the group, eyes darting to Alarian, "I'm your neice." It was said without much circumstance, for she'd never met family before and thus was unsure about the significance of such an event. It seemed she'd only stumbled into another reunion, so they couldn't be that rare, surely? "hello,"  She said a little subduedly, the influx of voice and bodies suddenly seeming a bit intimidating.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy couldn't help but smile at Korei's excitement-- she was effortlessly cute.
I found her by the creek. He told the pale girl, but then his focus was on the newcomer Lennon had brought. The name Lainie sounded terribly familiar to him, but he didn't have time to dwell on it before the girl herself approached him. At her words, he froze.
Uhhh-- niece? I didn't know-- whose are you? I mean, um, who are your parents? Ali stammered, suddenly overwhelmed himself. He knew some of his older siblings had children-- but he had never thought it would affect him! She was so young, too; what was she doing away from her parents? Suddenly the boy felt a dreadful sense of obligation towards her, assuming she was correct in her statement.
Ali hadn't actually met all of his siblings from his parents' previous litter; there was a strong chance he had never laid eyes on whichever of Lainie's parents connected them. The thought was a little disconcerting. He might never have known she was related to him if she hadn't said something.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei looked to Alarian as he answered, then back to Lanawyn, tail wagging behind her. She saw the other approaching as well with Lennon. She looked them over, then pranced over to them. "Hi! I'm-" Then she heard Lainie say she was Ali's niece. Another of the family? "You have a niece?!" This most certainly excited her, and she was on the verge of squealing as well with joy. "Ali you have a niece! You have a niece!"

Although she did not seem to take notice of how Alarian seemed to react. But it would not have phased Korei in the least.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
skipping + PPing a conclusion to get this out of everyone's threadlog <3
The discussion didn't last much longer, and by the end of it Ali was a bit dazed. Two family members in one day? But he was happy, and it showed. He scarcely left Lanawyn alone for the rest of the day-- and when he did, it was typically to check on Lainie. Ali didn't have much to say to the girl yet, but he wanted her to feel welcome.