Jade Fern Grove things have changed for me, and that's okay;;
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi had been quite surprised when the striking and, to her, somewhat mysterious male, Alarian, had asked her to hunt with him. Xahi had found it quite obvious that he had been affected in some...strange way by her arrival. The dark-faced girl was a little wary of the boy's intentions due to the way he had reacted at her arrival.
     Now, they had finally set off onto their trek to the hunting grounds they were searching for. Finally, the deafening silence was broken by Alarian's voice, and Xahi snapped her head towards him. 
     "Oh, um, yes. Thank you for asking." The woman cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, if, the other day, I surprised you. I didn't mean to come in out of the blue. I've just-um, been alone for so long...Lennon, he made me think about joining a group again and I...well, anyway, I'm sorry." Xahi glanced over at the boy, studying his reaction.
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
things have changed for me, and that's okay;; - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay;; - by Xahi - January 23, 2018, 01:35 AM