Jade Fern Grove things have changed for me, and that's okay;;
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi was silent as Alarian explained that he and Lennon had feelings for each other. It pricked at Xahi’s spirit the tiniest bit, as she had quickly become intrigued, or rather, interested in the boy when she met him. However, it was nothing the woman wouldn’t get over, eventually.
     Xahi’s cheeks grew hot as the male named her beauty. Xahi had never thought herself to be bad-looking, but she had never thought herself to be quite pretty either. Her beauty standard was Ezimette, a purely white she-wolf with gorgeous green eyes, and, well, that was not the way Xahi looked... Save the eyes. 
     “I see. Attraction is,” Xahi laughed as she recalled her conversation with young Korei, “complicated, to say in the least.” The dark-faced girl gave a warm smile at her hunting companion, nodding her slim head in response. “I’m glad to hear that, and, of course it can be.
    Xahi was beginning to turn her head the other way when she had another thought. Just as Korei shouldn’t be alone, Alarian shouldn’t either. “Hey, um, I know we’ve only just spoken, but I’m around if you ever want to talk. I-I want to people to know they will always be heard by me.” Xahi’s heart was pricked just a tiny bit more as she said those words, but her overall feeling was happy, and her body-language showed it. She wagged her tail with content at the direction of the conversation.
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
things have changed for me, and that's okay;; - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay;; - by Xahi - January 23, 2018, 05:20 PM