Stone Circle You should eat me because like, I'm delicious
sunflower boy
62 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Ezra offered a reassuring smile to the frightened dog when she twisted in his direction, but it seemed whatever good intentions he had were put to little use when she suddenly turned around and snapped at the feline. His ears immediately flattened against his skull when the lynx hopped away, unsure what he should do in this kind of predicament. Should he fling himself between the two? Let them fight it out on their own? Before he had a chance to really think things over, Murdock magically appeared out of nowhere and broke the fight before it even had a chance to start. 

The grayscale child quickly moved to stop whatever Poppy’s next move might be and attempted to act as a barrier between her and the lynx. He assumed it would be best to stay out of Murdock’s way for now, but should the older male appear as if he needed assistance, especially since he had the limp, Ezra would eagerly jump in to offer help.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You should eat me because like, I'm delicious - by Ezra Wolf - January 24, 2018, 10:24 AM