Bearclaw Valley now that i'm old, i breathe for it
35 Posts
Ooc — Jay
At once the she wolf backed off and Bhageera was on her paws again. She half intended to leap at the wolf again, make sure that this time it wasn't something that ended with her running away with blood dripping from her wounds but from her claws. Yet the wolf's angry and mightier than thou tirade was listened to as her claws flexed in and out,sliding silently into the snow before being withdrawn again. "First of all you're an oversensitive bitch who can't take someone's teasing. Second perhaps if you hadn't asked some absolutely dumb questions I might not have responded with sarcasm. Third I'm mean? You violently attacked me" that was her own angry tirade thrown right back at the female.

Bhageera considered leaving right then and there but she was pissed and felt she had the right to get back at Indra for trying to hurt her, so she shook her head. "No. Why don't you go? If you attack me again I'm not entirely sure it'll end well for you" she responded in a icily cool tone her eyelids slowly closing and reopening as she added in a bored yawn. "I might claim that spot you were lying in as my nap site"
Messages In This Thread
now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 23, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - January 27, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 27, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - January 27, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 28, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - January 30, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 30, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - February 02, 2018, 07:27 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - February 04, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - February 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - February 08, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - February 11, 2018, 01:06 PM