Swiftcurrent Creek Jai Guru Deva om
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah

For once, the male didn't find an issue in solitude. The lulling rumbling from the creek and the lack of others was a perfect moment to relax. It wasn't that he wished to be away from his growing family, but it was somewhat overwhelming. The last time he was in a group similar to this he'd been extremely close with everyone... and was doing a lot more than just talking. So, he took the chance to relish in the seclusion and listen to the music of nature. He lay splayed out beside Swiftcurrent, his head laid upon his paws, swaying side to side as he hummed a relaxing tune. Jai Guru Devaaaaa omm.  He was in utter bliss and his melody brought on welcomed memories of his past endeavors. 

For a brief moment, he began to miss her.

Though, he didn't wish to dwell on such a glum topic when he could be enjoying the comfort of a quiet night sky.
living is easy with eyes
closed
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi had had a wonderful time with Alarian, and felt much more at home in the pack now. Also, Xahi decided she loved Korei, and already was feeling protective of her. Xahi was beginning to find a new side of herself. This side was...warm. This side of her was understanding...wise even.
      As she padded along through The Valley, she picked up a familiar scent, Lennon. The girl had seen little of him since the day they met, proabably due to all the time she was spending with the others. 
     Xahi followed the scent, her long, lithe body covering ground quickly. The female graudally came to a stop as she got nearer to his scent, padding softly towards it. When the boy came into sight, Xahi began to open her maw in greeting, but quickly stopped when she saw his face, and heard his song. 
     Something was not right. The slim girl stayed quietly behind him, taking another moment to study the boy.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon was back in one of his hypnotic states, one that he hadn't delved into since the cougar attack. It was pleasant to be taking steps back into his genuine self - one not surrounded by jealousy or anger, and instead filled with daydreaming and songs. Once again, so entranced in his song he hadn't noticed the prepossessing girl watching as he hummed his tune with hints of forlorn. He hadn't thought about her as much as he used to, especially with so much going on. It was an odd mixture of soothing and dismaying to think with no interruption. "Nothings gonna change my world," He crooned, knowing well that despite his relationships now his feelings towards her will never fade. 

He finally opened his eyes, watching as the water calmly careen past rocks and mirrored in a distorted fashion the stars and moon above. It was only back, in reality, did he notice the lingering scent of his new companion, Xahi. "Beautiful, issin't?" Lennon's accent drawled out in a loose fashion.
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi was quite startled when Lennon spoke his words to her, his voice music to her ears. Her heart fluttered just the slightest bit. The lanky girl took a soft step forwards glancing at the river and back to her...friend.
    She drew in a deep breath as she stood just behind him, wondering why he was out here alone. After much hesitance, Xahi allowed herself to sit back on her haunches, stretching her neck and gazing down at Lennon from behind.
    She took in the rich, luxurious, creamy browns that enveloped his pelt. Why was she studying him so? This was not love, she barely new him...right? No, no this was just attraction.
     Lost in her thoughts, Xahi found herself gazing down at him with her emerald pools, forgetting that he had even inquired something of her.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
With no answer, he shifted his head to gaze upon the pale silhouette with a captivating mask and enchanting emerald gems. For a moment he considered questioning how well she was fitting into the group, but the inquiry seemed so routine and dull. ”Do you like to sing?” He broke the silence once more, watching the jade reflection of the waters in her eyes. ”I absolutely love it.” She didn’t seem like one to take joy in the endeavors of singing, a more reserved girl than himself. Hopefully, she could find pleasure in listening to it though. 

Lately everything seemed to be going so well, but a glum air followed the wolf, and he had no reason as to why. It was nothing close to depression, Lennon was happier now then he’d been in months. Instead, it was only a lingering white cloud blocking out just a few rays of sun.
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
The moment Lennon turned his head around, Xahi melted a bit. His question was one that Xahi was surprised by. Did people not like to sing in some places? 
     Xahi looked at the stream, taking a hesitant breath before making a decision. The girl let out a pure high note, solid and unwavering, before gradually sliding her voice to a lower, warmer note. ”I know a woman...a woman of the moon...we will join her...we will join her soon... life is short, so don’t waste your time...laying in The Valley when you could be making the climb.”  Xahi had not sung in a long, long time. It was just as warming as she remembered.
     Although the woman felt her song was not nearly as beautiful as Lennon’s, she was proud of herself for having the confidence to share. “You have a beautiful voice,” she commented, her gaze still directed at the current. After having sung her song, Xahi was flooded with nostalgia.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
His ears perked high, taking in every note and lyric from Xahi’s melody. He was more than surprised at the sudden, melodic high note that made his ears tingle. ”That was...gorgeous, Xahi.” Lennon was in awe, but what else did he expect from a wolf as alluring as she? Not someone with a choppy, tone-deaf song that’s for sure. Still, she seemed oddly perfect after discovering her talent. He was filled with a warmth to have regarded her voice beyond speech, but into art. 

Her compliment forced him to smirk faintly, his eyes never drifting from the pale wolfess. ”That’s quite the compliment coming from you.” He admitted, admiring her from below. The dark wolf wondered the origins of the tune, and what every word had meant to his friend.
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi’s cheeks grew hot as she recieved a compliment from Lennon. Xahi felt the same way about his song, and she chuckled softly. Time and time again she would sing, but she thought this a special occasion.
     Finally, Xahi got to her point. “Why are you out here, friend?” She blinked once, finally settling her eyes on Lennon’s face. “Are you upset?” She thought that Lennon should be happy, now that he had acquired the handsome Alarian. Perhaps, though, something else was off...

sorry, a bit short, I want to hear Lennon’s thoughts?
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Her question was unexpected, he lowered his ears and stared just a moment before answering. ”I came to be alone and think, but I’d much prefer your company. Besides, I was dwelling a bit.” He gave her a reassuring smile, though his eyes hinted despair . He didn’t necessarily ignore her second question but believing his answer could allow her to infer enough. He was a bit upset in truth, but it was a mere fraction compared to all the joy in his life. Despite this though, he still managed to feel a tugging at his heart and soul, and had no idea how to release this sorrow from within.

”Why are you out here?” There wasn’t a taboo in Lennon’s mind to speak of his personal issues amongst others, but he felt himself to be the one who hears all. Why should he burden others when he could simply take satisfaction in healing others?
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Why was Xahi out here..? “I needed a breath of fresh air. I smelled you though, and it feels as if I have not spoken to you in a millennia. I came to find you I guess...” Xahi turned her head the slightest bit while she spoke, wondering how he would respond to that. She was really quite fond of the handsome male, and prayed he did not lament for too long.
      She gave him a warm, assuring smile, the largest expression of emotion by far that she had displayed in this conversation. Xahi took up a position laying on her side, resting her head on his side. She hoped her warmth, and perhaps her heartbeat would be a soothing factor. 
     The girl’s breath mingled with his fur as she settled, proposing a new thought. “You do not have to share your sorrows with me if you do not wish to, but I am here, and we are now.” With that, she looked up at him, waiting his response.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
He considered for a moment her words, taking his time to enjoy the heat she brought to him both from her touch and the growing fire within his chest from simply being around the masked vaudeville. Her honesty only increased his attraction towards the woman, wishing to gaze into her expensive jade jewels once again. "I'm glad you did, it's much better to have you around than not." His head rested on his paws again, gaze focused on the twinkling twilight above. Silence wrapped around the two, Lennon admiring the pleasure he got out of such a simple moment. Until finally he broke the quiet air. 

"I miss her," Lennon exclaimed simply, not elaborating on who. Her,  in his opinion, was enough for now. 
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
At his exclamation, Xahi decided she would not waste time on identity. "How long has it been..?" She was inquiring of him something she understood could be painful, and yet he was comfortable speaking to her still.
     A glowing warmth in her heart blossomed, and Xahi could feel the connection between the two. Their scents, mingling. Nothing could have made her happier at the point. Xahi had been alone for so many cold, isolated nights. That had all changed so very quickly.
     Now, here she was, laying with her head tucked into the soft fur of her possible love interest companion. Could anything have been better? Well perhaps...If Lennon felt what she felt was no longer sad.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon gave a weak chuckle to her question and the answer took only a second to reach his mind. He’d counted the weeks, not foreign to the time she left his world. ”Five months.” When he put the time into words it seemed so recent and yet so much has happened in that small about of time. An unexplainable contentness filled the male when others found comfort in him, whether from his words or just his presence just as Xahi was doing. To be a shoulder to lean on was his entire philosophy, and to execute such comfortableness in others was beyond joyous.

His imagined her gleaming eyes filled with the color of Irish fields and smiled. ”You’re quite a girl, Xahi.” Lennon muttered, his words turning into a crisp cloud as his heat and the bitter air collided. ”I’m more than delighted to have you around.”
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
"Who left, you, or her?" She gazed up at him curiously, cocking her head, exploring his face for answers. Who was this girl, what was their relationship, what was their relationship...Stop drifting, Xahi! The girl realized that she had been staring too long, much too long. She shook her head, falling back into reality, head over heels. Then, she heard it. 'You’re quite a girl, Xahi.'
     The young woman's heart nearly burst with joy. Her head was pining with so many thoughts, her eyes wide with hope and realization. Was...was this real? She barely knew this man, her feelings were completely irrational. This had to be the effects of her loss, her isolation. There was no way she could actually be feeling so attracted to him. No, no. This, this was just a side effect.
     "I-I'm so happy to be here. You took me under your wing, you gave me the benefit of the doubt, and I-I can never repay you for that. So, t-thank you, Lennon." The girls deep, honey-rich voice was marked with abrupt stops, she was absolutely sputtering with joy.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Left. He never thought of it that way, for in truth it was he who left, only to return to her dead. "I did," He decided, for she didn't leave; she was killed. To hear Xahi's usually calm and soothing voice to stumble was strange, forcing his ears to twitch. He finally lifted from the ground, turning to lock eyes with her emerald gaze and fall into it willingly. "But you followed me, and will forever be grateful for that,"  Lennon admitted, before giving her a gentle nudge with his muzzle and a soft like on the cheek. 

The man was not one to hide his feelings, there was no point in hiding something when the someone evoking those emotions could so easily slip from his life - just as he'd learned. "Forgive me, but you really are breathtaking, love." He sat down, cocking his head as he watched the universe reflect in her glowing gems.
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi nodded slowly, as Lennon replied, her head shifting the sea of fur that was his side. Pressed against him, warm and hapy, was all that she needed right now, so when he stirred, Xahi loosed a soft whine. The girl looked up at him as he stood their, looking towards her. She propped herself up better, paws afore her, silently wondering what he would do next. He was so handsome, standing their, his figure contrasting against the tree-dappled horizon from Xahi's point of view.
     Xahi held her breath when she made eye contact with him, it felt like something on a spiritual level was happening between the two. When he touched her, Xahi smiled joviantly, furrowing her brow out of pure bliss. His words ad her teary happy, and her smile was actually genuine. His final's words truly mad her heart glow. 
     The woman slowly took a step forwards, stonefaced, before pressing her face into his neck, cooing softly into his fur. She didn't have words right now.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Actions speak louder than words was a debatable saying, but in this moment it was the truth. Likely nothing the girl said would've equaled her movement, his body flooded with warmed honey. He took in the sweet scent radiating from the pale wolfess, taking in the brief time they were embraced. He cradled her, head resting on her own as she nestled into his chest. A quiet, low chuckle resonated from his maw - times like this were nothing but bliss. Something he would always treasure, and remember even as his mind withers. "You act like you've never been told that before," He said, knowing well that she'd had to have been told a million times how utterly striking everything about her was. It was impossible to not be true.
living is easy with eyes
closed
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
At the nexts words that arrived from Lennon's mouth the girl couldn't help but look up with a confused smile. "Never," she whispered, before taking a moment to study his strikingly handsome features. The girl began to plant soft kisses along the jawline of her handsome partner, cooing softly as she did so. Pulling back, the girl gave him a joviant smile, falling into his soft gaze. 
    How sweet could such a life be. Sitting here alongside a man as kind and gentle as him was nothing the girl had believed she could have, but perhaps she was truly following her mother's footsteps. Maybe, just maybe...it was written in the stars.
~ X A H I ~
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
His chest filled with fire, flames growing with every kiss lid upon his body. So entranced by her he hadn't even processed her response. Never. Impossible. Her amber pools admired her Irish plains filling her eyes. "Seems I'll be changing that then." The dark male leaned forward, his maw directly by the yearlings ear. "You're gorgeous, Xahi."  Lennon mumbled, closing his eyes before taking in their embrace once again.
living is easy with eyes
closed