Sea Lion Shores song of my home [IC joining]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hi!

Majesty lay on the sandy beach of Wheeling Gull Isle that morning. It was not sunny, but the temperature was quite comfortable. Not too hot, not too cold. The waves seemed a little choppy, though. It was probably not a good day for a swim. He lay his massive head on his paws and closed his eyes, listening to the call of the seagulls nearby. And then their cries were drowned out by a distant howl, which came from the Sea Lion Shores.

Majesty's head lifted, and he squinted to try and see who it was. All he could make out was a dark speck against the yellow-white sand. With a sigh, he decided to investigate. Perhaps it was someone trying to tell him something. Maybe it was a wolf wanting to join the pack. Who knew? He stepped into the water, getting used to the temperature a little, and then bounded in the rest of the way. The water went mid-way up his legs. He reveled in the feel of the current pulling along his fur, and made his way to the Sea Lion Shores.

When he arrived, he could clearly make out the howling wolf. It was a female. She was long-limbed and had an… interesting lower lip. There looked to be something wrong with it. He shrugged. It wasn't for him to judge. He trotted over to her, letting out a greeting. "Hello there, friend. Good morning. How are you today?"
Messages In This Thread
song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 30, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 30, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 30, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 30, 2014, 04:35 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 31, 2014, 01:34 AM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - June 01, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - June 02, 2014, 03:10 PM