Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She heard his voice catch at his own words, and she wondered what had happened in the past that made him doubt himself. His words finally sink in, and her eyes lit up for the first time since meeting Mawk's family. Her heart skipped a beat at his rumble, and her tail swished happily. Closing her eyes amd whining happily as he licked her, he started speaking again, and her heart smiled. As his eyes went over her, she lost her breath, her gaze not able to move from his. Her legs felt weak at his next words, his voice doing things to her that she didn't know she could feel. She sat down and took a deep breath, her nostrils flaring as a look of shyness yet passion made her eyes sparkle. Her eyes looked almost black as she tilted her head at him, a mischievous grin on her face, her voice deepening. "Are you sure you can keep up, old man?" She laughed and laid down, her tail wagging slowly as her eyes went over his body, lit with admiration. She had never felt this before..this feeling of completeness. This joy. Her head went to the side and a soft smile graced her lips, her voice sincere. "Thank you."
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Onyx Saefyn - January 24, 2018, 05:59 PM