Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His anger surprised her as he laid his head across her. She hadn't meant to stir up the fury she heard in his growl. Leaning into him, she had to catch herself as he suddenly pulled away. Her eyes turned confused for a moment as he looked at her. Blinking at the emotions in his eyes, she turned her ears to hear him speak. His words made her hold back tears as he kissed her. Why did he want her? Trying not to question it, she let her own tears fall as she saw his. Her voice was soft, a touch of pain in it. "No, no, Dakarai. Don't cry for me. I'm okay. I'm.. okay." She licked his tears gently away, her heart aching. Her words had caused him pain. Hoping to help, she rested her head beneath his, her eyes closing as she heard his heartbeat. "I won't leave you either. I promise." She swallowed hard at those words. They hadn't went past her lips since...a shiver went down her spine as she continued to lean slightly on him. Her voice was hesitant, unsure of how or what he would think. "I..think...one of them followed me here. I keep smelling..his scent." Sighing softly, she pulled away, a small smile on her face, but masked memories in her eyes.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Onyx Saefyn - January 25, 2018, 06:51 PM