Tuktu Weir Wishing Girl
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Hearing the name of the motherland be said made Gracious turn her head to face the other lady's, a surprised expression covered her visage. She hadn't seen Jomyo around before in the forest, perhaps it was just chance they would meet outside like this. "Yes..." she said in an intrigued tone as she continued to let the sky drape over her eyes. 

Jomyo's information was small but was sufficient in what she specialized in. Gracious nodded her head, thinking of the bear she spoke of. Ursa Major, no? "Nor do I, I'm trying to learn and become an astronomer. But knowing the Ursa Major helps with traveling," she commented. The sky was always intriguing to her, perhaps because she spent so many nights underneath it whilst she traveled alone.

"If you look to the right of it, just a little," she said thoughtfully, "you can see the Ursa Minor, the little bear cub," she said, a slight smile gracing her features as she looked upon the said constellation. Gracious had never encountered a bear before, but when she thought of the stars, she always assumed how protective the mother would be of her cubs, how diligent she would be with raising them and watching over them. In a lot of ways, she envied the thought.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Wishing Girl - by Gracious - January 25, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - January 25, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - January 31, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 01, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 09, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 11, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 13, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 18, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 26, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - March 04, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - March 04, 2018, 10:40 PM