Blacktail Deer Plateau There's no place like home
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Dated before sickness outbreak stuff. @Shale, @Burr, @Dauntless, @Sunny maybe. And anyone else who wants to go. Some reference tags too.

She had said a few goodbyes here and there, but she didn't plan on being gone for long. So she didn't anounce that she was leaving to everyone. Just the ones she knew the most and @Dawn and @Grayday. This was just going to be a quick trip to drop of Burr back home after his injures had the times they needed to heal. 

Burr had been with the pack for a long time, and even though they enjoyed his company, he had a place and family waiting for him back home. She cleaned up her den and made her way towards the border, kicking up bits of snow as she did. Once she got there she called out to Burr and anyone who wanted to wish them one last goodbye.

It may only be a quick trip for her, but she didn't think Burr would be back, not for a long time if at all. It would be more of a goodbye to him rather then a goodbye to her.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny heard the call from Pema and realized that Burr was being brought home. His ears shot up and he made his way toward the borders where he spotted Pema and Burr. Heading over he gave a slow wag of his tail and a quick chuff in greeting before sitting down. "Pema..Burr" he said dipping his head to them both before turning to Burr "I wanted to say goodbye. It was nice seeing you again and I'm glad you're healed up." He said with a smile. A second thought occurred to him and he hesitated for a moment before looking at the ground sheepishly "Would...Would you find Keoni for me and tell her I said hello and I miss her. She's a white furred girl with really pretty eyes. She's mute, can't speak at all but I think she's real sweet anyway" realizing he was babbling about Keoni a bit too much be snapped his jaws shut and flicked his ears back.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

?
101 Posts
Ooc —
His tail beat nervously at his hindquarters as Pema's howl died on the wind. He took one last look around the clearing he spent most of his time in, then picked up his feet and headed for the border. All the while, apprehension churned in his gut. He hadn't contributed anything to Morningside, so he had no right to want to stay, and anyway he didn't know how to tell them he didn't want to go back home. He didn't like Easthollow. He didn't like the wolves there. He didn't want to face his parents. He didn't want to leave, but he didn't know how to say it.

So he didn't, and resigned himself to his fate.

He arrived only moments before Sunny, not enough time to share a few words with Pema or muster up the courage to share his thoughts. Oh well. You'll make the most of it, like you always do. He drew a smile across his lips and straightened to face his friend. Unbeknownst to both of them, Burr had met Keoni once. It wasn't a memorable encounter; the description didn't sound familiar. "I'll tell her if I see her," he promised, waving his curled tail in a sign of promise and good will. "It was good seeing you Sunny. I'll come visit again sometime."
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
dauntless heads to the borders at the rise of pema's howl on the wind. he says his goodbyes and 'i'll see you soons' to ishara and arushi — he doesn't feel so bad about leaving the latter if only because she's found a sheep skin to drape over her to keep her warm and he's confident during his absence that the family will step in to temporarily take his place as space heater when she needs. he's the third to arrive, he assumes, as sunny is asking burr to tell some girl — dauntless rolls his eyes with affectionate exasperation at his older brother — as his steps slow to a stop as he joins pema and burr. "don't girls usually like it better when you go say hello to them personally, sunny?" dauntless teases sunny in a good natured manner, intending to bump his shoulder against his older brother's in goodbye. dauntless has to remind himself that just because he's brazen doesn't necessarily mean that sunny was going to be the same way.

dauntless is a bit surprised, given burr and easy's apparent closeness during the saefyn's time there to find that ishara is currently absent but he doesn't bring it up. there's a good chance they'd already said their goodbyes to one another. dauntless looks then to burr and pema, moving away from his brother to join their little party, excited for the little trip and chance to venture outside of morningside. he doesn't get out of morningside too often unless it's on official business such as it is currently though he knows that's largely of his own free will and not because he wasn't allowed to venture out on his own.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Shortly after her call Burr joined her along with Sunny. They said their goodbyes, and Sunny made a request for Burr to find this female. She didn't pay too much attention to it seeing as how he wasn't asking him, but she couldn't help but keep it somewhere within her short term memory.

They Dauntless came, something Pema wasn't expecting, but she wasn't too terribly surprised. Dauntless had grown alot from his younger shy self to the cub he was today, making silly remarks to his older brother. He came to stand next to Pema and Burr, giving her the impression that he wasnt to come along. It would be nice to have someone to talk to on the way back.

They said their few goodbyes and when it looked like no one else would join she turned to Sunny before leaving "Ok, we'll be back soon." she said refering to Dauntless and herself. He turned towards the border and gestured for the two younger wolves to follow, knowing that she would be able to give Burr a prober goodbye some time during thier travel.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny snorted as Dauntless teased him and he playfully nipped in his little brother's direction. "One of us mighty warriors has to stay behind and help guard everyone" was his good natured retort. When Burr confirmed that he would let Keoni know, Sunny gave him a warm smile and wagged his tail slowly. "Thank you. You'll always be welcome back Burr" he said in a friendly way before turning to Pema and dipping his head. Someday he would have to go back to Easthollow for a visit but this trip wasn't for him. "Have a safe journey all three of you." He said and turned around to head back to the dens.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

?
101 Posts
Ooc —
As Dauntless joined them, Burr scanned the trees expectantly. There were only a few wolves in Morningside he was familiar enough with to expect a farewell from. One was Pema, but she was coming with him. He thought the other would arrive shortly, but when the healer announced that they were leaving and she still wasn't there, Burr's face fell.

He had thought Easy would be here, but she must have had something better to do.

It was impossible to hide how crestfallen he felt as he turned back toward the party, shooting Sunny one last smiled when the darker wolf said he'd always be welcomed back. He wanted to believe that, but only the pack's leader could say such a thing. Nevertheless, Burr didn't think Grayday or his fellow leaders would disagree, so he said, "thanks, I appreciate that," before heading out on Pema's tail.