Noctisardor Bypass is the rise of an eastern sun going to be good for everyone?
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
soo i can't control iliksis >__> feel free to run him out

to and fro he paced, his paws quick against the cold ground. he needn't have waited long -- an oily, slinking figure approached -- one he immediately recognized as his kin. his agitated steps abaited, and he lifted his muzzle slightly to appraise the male of his injuries.

ithrik had faired better than his nephew -- while coarse marks dotted his muzzle, there was little of significance. iliksis for a moment envied his uncle's tenacity, but dared not let that vulnerability show. in violence, there was no better perpetrator than ithrik -- iliksis would surely have to learn later of how he had managed to turn the invasion into his own personal victory.

he was distinctly aware of ithrik's wandering eyes: iliksis was not used to being on the receiving end of such invasive inspection, but kept his tongue pressed tight against the roof of his sharp mouth. "i'm about to get myself into much more." he answered cryptically n a "hold-my-beer" fashion, giving the patchwork wolf a sly look before he threw his head back in a howl for @Vaati.

only, it was not an ordinary call to summons -- instead, it was a call to arms. a direct and unrestrained challenge for vaati's position, for his leadership -- for his alphaship. iliksis would strip every last sliver of prestige from the young boy -- as he saw it, their loss reflected on their unfit and ill-suited leader, and he would stand for it no longer. it had been an insult to have no guidance from the white-haired boy during their time of peril - it had been an insult that he had not been informed of their rendezvous, and that their split troops had been easily dispatched by the enemy wolves. as iliksis saw it, he and those of his accord had been failed. and where there was failure, there was a governing body unfit to rule and needing swift and merciless depositon.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
RE: is the rise of an eastern sun going to be good for everyone? - by Iliksis - January 26, 2018, 06:24 PM