Blacktail Deer Plateau Change makes me nervous
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue was a little surprised that he didn't snap back or blow his eyes wide, but then she supposed with children he was probably used to things going at his face now. She tilted her head as she listened I am very glad that you feel you did the right thing Peregrine, and even more so that you are doing what is best for the children. She really was happy that he was doing what was best for him and the children even if it caused a bit of heartbreak right now.

Blue Willow knew this path would be hard, but if anyone could make it work it was her friend Perry. If anyone can make something like this work Perry it's you. And who knows maybe somewhere down the line when the two of you grow into yourselves a little more you maybe able to try again if that is what you want.

A small gasp came from Willow in surprise Well that was certainly not nice. She didn't know where that came from it just kind of came out. It did feel a little like ice was in her veins and made her a little bit sad that Atticus would do such a thing. She was understandably upset about it, since she had grown fond of the dark kissed male. She would not hold it against him, though she would have to sort through her feelings for a few days she wouldn't condemn him for it, but she would have to think about it. That was what she did she thought. She nibbled at her cheek for a moment and then spoke that wasn't very nice of either of them Peregrine and I am sorry that you had to go through that. And I am even sorrier that they had the gull to do something like that. Although admittedly it is understandable Hawkeye is a very pretty female and if I have figured it out correctly she was in her umm well in her season. She was distinctly uncomfortable for a moment. And all males go a little crazy sometimes during that time no matter the female and one as pretty as she well.

Blue Willow was vastly conflicted and she blamed it on the simple fact that she was growing increasingly fond of Peregrine's brother. He took the time to ask her about her father and how she was and she told him stories and she showed him a glimpse into her life. Which she would show anyone, but he had asked and that alone made him different. She sighed slightly trying to sort through these feelings she was increasingly angry at him for doing that to her dear friend, however at the same time blame lay on Hawkeye and that in turn made her mad at her. Blue had no right to be angry at him on her own behalf, as they were merely friend right now, but she found in a way she was. However, at the same time it mostly just shattered a picture perfect image she had of him. She knew no one was perfect and that alone would get her through her thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
Change makes me nervous - by Blue Willow - May 30, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 30, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Blue Willow - May 30, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 30, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Blue Willow - May 30, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 30, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Blue Willow - May 30, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 30, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Blue Willow - May 30, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 30, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Change makes me nervous - by Blue Willow - May 30, 2014, 08:13 PM