Stone Circle strayed above the highway aisle
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I'm assuming that by now everyone would know about Keoni's death. @Valette if that's incorrect please let me know!

The news had been shocking to Cebra despite the fact that she hadn't nescessarily been the closest to Keoni. She had tried to train the girl in defense and had been trained in herbs a bit in return as well as had her wounds tended to by Keoni and she had really liked her. But she hadn't been around to help prevent the death of the young healer and now there was a heavy loss on the whole pack, especially their alpha and her family. 

Illecebra was out running off the tangle of emotions when the call for Keoni went up and before she could really think about whether or not it was her place to do so, she ran toward it. She spotted the female standing by the borders with the sma pile of prey and slowed her pace, coming to stand before the other woman with a somber expression. "Hello...may I ask what you need?" She asked to prolong the conversation while she tried to decide whether to deliver the news herself or just call for Valette.
Messages In This Thread
strayed above the highway aisle - by Thelxiope - January 27, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: strayed above the highway aisle - by Illecebra - January 27, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: strayed above the highway aisle - by Thelxiope - January 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: strayed above the highway aisle - by Illecebra - January 27, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: strayed above the highway aisle - by Thelxiope - January 29, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: strayed above the highway aisle - by Illecebra - January 29, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: strayed above the highway aisle - by Thelxiope - January 30, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: strayed above the highway aisle - by Illecebra - January 31, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: strayed above the highway aisle - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2018, 10:12 AM