Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
All Welcome 
His flank suddenly against her made her gasp almost a whisper for a blink of an eye until she realized it was him. After speaking and turning towards him, her heart squeezed as he answered, noticing something was slightly off. Opening her mouth, she closed it as she turned away, her eyes now fiercely scanning the forest. It wasn't her business. 
As he paused, her ears turned towards him, her head soon following. His eyes went over her, and she swallowed slightly, still not used to him doing that. She might not ever be used to it, although her mind was too preoccupied with echoing thoughts to feel its full effect. His words put a bittersweet look in her eyes and a small smile on her face. Nuzzling him for a moment, she cringed inwardly at the memories and thoughts that she still hadn't told him. And what would he think of the nightmares? She suppressed a shudder and gave him a small lopsided grin. He knew almost nothing of her. Him the darkness? 
Her heart ached, her mind already showing her images of when he left after the knowledge was given to him. Trying to find comfort, she rubbed up against him, then opened her mouth to speak. An owl's cry went through the forest, and she looked away from him, her ears pricked forward, trying to find the source. After it faded away, she reluctantly stepped away from Dakarai and spoke, her eyes resting on his, a soft light in them, hesitating for just a moment. We all have some darkness inside. It breaks us. But that's good. That's how the light gets in. We can be each other's light. A flick of the ear, and she turned away, forcing herself to listen to the silence as she moved deeper into the forest.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM