Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
"If you're broken..." The words echoed and bounced around in her head. Was she broken? She pondered it for a minute, her head tilted, an unreadable look in her eyes. Blinking, she shook her head and twitched her tail in self annoyance. Why did she ramble so much? As he broke eye contact and spoke, her eyes flicked forward. Food sounded amazing, and the thought of it made her stomach rumble. But the word pack still her tail, and she bit the inside of her cheek, the ache suddenly coming back. She scolded herself. It wasn't her brother's fault that they couldn't take her in. There would be too many of them. A new pack. A new start. Maybe. But could she keep her nightmares at bay for much longer? She had been only dozing since they had travelled together, but her exhaustion was beginning to take a toll. 
Smiling at him, she spoke. If you want to, I'd be honored to join a pack with you. She caught the scent of deer and wild boar, her nostrils flaring. They could go after the boar, but it had never been her favorite meat. Starting to trot, she put her nose down and followed the deer scent. She raised her head and grinned at him, ears turning forward, her tail wagging. This way! Come on, old man. Follow me. She almost giggled as she loped off, muscles tensed in anticipation.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM