Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She gave him a lopsided grin as he spoke, shaking her head slightly. You're a strong wolf, good hunter, and with the way you bring down prey, a damn good fighter. Her eyes went over him and as she followed the deer scent, she wondered what they would introduce the other as. He wouldn't introduce her more than a friend..right? Companion? A thoughtful look came across her face, but she shook her head and pricked her ears forward as they got closer to the herd. Crouching down, she gave the deer herd a once over, her mind switching to hunter mode, her mind picking out the best options. Her voice was soft as she gestured with her snout. No hurt deer, but there's a deer that's been stupid enough to wander a bit from the group on the left. We could go for her if you want. She grinned and winked at him. I'd like to bring her down if you would run her towards me.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM