Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She made a low, approving sound as he shook out and started walking away, but shook her head and watched him make his way around the herd, his body staying in the shadows almost as if he were a part of them. Her ears perked forward as he snarled and snapped at the deer. It's head snapped up, and it took off towards her, and she grinned, tensing her muscles, getting ready to launch her fangs into the throat. Her breathing quickened a bit as she swallowed, watching the frightened animal run for their life. As the deer neared, she came slightly out of her crouch and launched herself at the deer. Yet it was too late as the deer had saw her and turned quickly, kicking, catching the wolfess in mid-air. Suddenly, she felt the sharp hoof blast into her shoulder and herself being thrown back into a tree, the breath leaving her as her head cracked on to the rough bark and an exploding pain went through her ribs. She dropped onto the ground, stunned for a few seconds, but called out, her voice full of pain and anger. Bring her down! Laying down, she could only take short, shallow breaths, and she closed her eyes, trying to ease the pain.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM