Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
A loud roar and then silence as her body went limp. Nothingness surrounded her, coldness saturating her. Her body shivered, but she was not there. The pain had not yet hit her as she lay there. Memories passed through her head asnd faded, as if they never happened. Lonzo, Mawk, her traveling companions...They were as if they were dreams as her breathing shallowed even more, chest rising rapidly, her eyes fluttering fast.
Then a voice. Blinking, she furrowed her brows, but could not rouse herself enough to talk, only a weak chuff as she tried to lift her head. A whine came out as her head exploded with pain, and she laid her head back down. Why the pain? What happened? Was she attacked? The voice spoke again, and her eyes shot open, fear filling them. Her feet moved as if she was trying to get away, a set of pitiful fearful yelps coming out as her voice trembled. Please, no, Lonzo. Please. I won't tell. Please stop. I won't tell. I won't... Her body relaxed again as darkness claimed her again.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM