Kildeer Rest the more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap.
8 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Eevee greeted him by name, and the Borzoi smiled down at her with a fondness that glowed in the depths of his champagne-colored eyes. The willowy fellow was all too familiar with the Pug's lapses in memory and the blights that it had caused. Still, Longshanks would not have had his friend any other way than as she was. He would have said just as much for any of the other dogs who traveled alongside him and Oqdis. They were on a quest for a much higher power, as it were, and earthly faults were not important enough to warrant distaste.

In true Eevee fashion, the pudgy girl inquired with him about food. She babbled through a list of potential hide-away treats that he could have stowed before she snorted at him and seemed to release all hope of getting herself food. The long-limbed creature looked at her with a soft expression of pity before he shook his head in response.

“I am sorry, Eevee, but I had only stowed food inside of Duchess' coat and we seem to have lost her some ways back,” Longshanks explained to her with a frown and a halfhearted wag of his tail. “I am sure that Oqdis can get you something to eat, my lovely friend,” he then added with a more hopeful expression. The Borzoi knew all too well that Eevee did not cope without her morsels and they would all be better off if the Pug was kept well-fed.
[Image: ApCdYb0.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. - by Longshanks - February 07, 2018, 02:34 AM