Stone Circle Dayum baby you've got legs for days
4 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Private 
here we go @Valette private until Val calls for backup and then I'll get a thread for the whumps.

He had recently entered these new lands and so far was impressed. The scenery was nice and he'd smelled plenty of scent trails of other wolves to know that these new lands also had new babes. As he stalked over the hills he found something new though, the first pack borders he'd ever come across. The most prominent scent was a female's and he grinned. The alpha here was a Dame, how awesome was that? He'd sure like to check her out and if she was pretty maybe he'd even take a go at her.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was doing what she liked doing the least. Border Patrol. The alpha female was far more at home with doing the jobs inside of the territory but as the alpha female her scent should be on the border. Valette wouldn't patrol as often as some of the males did in the pack but she made sure her scent was there as well. As she was trotting over the border she noticed that further up ahead there was another wolf. A stranger. Valette frowned as she disliked him being so close. He hadn't howled for her so she wondered what his business was. With confidence and her tail up, she approached him. "What business you seek so close to our lands!," she stated, albeit a bit sour. She preferred if wolves howled for her attention if they needed her, not that they lingered around the border.
4 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
It would seem that today would grant his wishes, because not soon after he longed for the alpha female she showed up before him, a perfect example of feminine beauty, grace, and apparently hormonal anger. Diedrick stood there blinking stupidly almost not getting the fact that she was annoyed with him. He decided to simply ignore that fact, besides he wasn't exactly trespassing yet so she couldn't attack him. Unless she was a bitch. Then she probably would attack him anyway. 

"I've heard that this pack was run by a beautiful woman, so I couldnt help myself. I have to say.... beautiful is quite the understatement. You're mighty fine ma'am, sexy as hell." He purred in his usual charming tone his full southern drawl accent slipping out as he kept his casual demeanor, candy apple eyes not so slyly scanning over her body.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette expected some answers but what came out of the male's mouth was the least what she was expecting. Surely, the female would take it as a compliment but with Keoni's death recently and the fact that this male was a total stranger was quite off-putting. She flattened her ears and stepped back, not looking too pleased with the compliments at the moment. "I doubt that is what they have been saying," she pointed out to him.

"If you want to join you aren't making yourself very eligible," she pointed out. She didn't need or want the stranger's affection. Valette scrunched up her face a bit. She was not flattered by words. There were other things she was attracted to and this male was not showing any of it.
4 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Diedrick wasn't put off by the lack of positive response to his words. He loved a female who could put up a challenge and make him work for it. He was also to oblivious and so narcissistic that he didn't realize he was weirding her out. He was Diedrick! He was fine as hell! Nobody would deny him, she was probably just trying to make him work real hard for it. 

So taking it a step further he stood up and stretched out, eyeing her from the side with a smirk as his muscles (note: he didn't have much. He just thought he was built) rippled beneath his pelt "I'm eligible in all ways that count. Surely you want to relax a bit? Being an Alpha is hard work." He stood up once more and made a faulty decision. He stepped over the borders,confidently stalked right up to her and nipped at her neck. " I could work all the stress right out of that banging body" he purred.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Hey Chey! Remember not to powerplay, please! "He stood up once more and made a faulty decision. He stepped over the borders, confidently stalked right up to her and nipped at her neck." I am going to have Valette avoid it since she would not even allow him to get close enough that he could nip her ;)

Valette frowned when the other took a step further. When he took one she would step back two or three. It seemed he was stupid enough to cross their border. Valette's eyes blazed. Once she realized that he was approaching her Valette moved out of his way. She didn't care what he had to tell her, she didn't even listen because she was howling to her pack, @Nanook @Mawk @Stark @Banner @Howl @Larus, with great urgency.

Valette would surely try to keep the male from coming too close to her. She bared her teeth as now he was trespassing onto their territory. Valette already wanted to have the male pay for what he did but it seemed so now it was just instant karma for the male to deal with. He really needed to have his ego trimmed or probably blasted away in Valette's opinion. Her teeth were still bared as she took on a more fighting stance. Now instead of getting in her pants he had far bigger issues to worry about.
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
He's aiming to bowl the intruder over but as always, its up to the player if anything happens to their toon!

He arrived within moments of the call, carrying what looked like a dessicated chunk of meat. Larus had been feeding from a cache, having taken a small break from his patrols - but he dropped the dried haunch as soon as he came upon the situation. In the future he would be more diligent; Valette looked to be dealing with a stranger and it could have been avoided if he had not gotten hungry.

Larus threw himself after the interloper with nary a glance at Valette. She would not have called for help unless it was warranted after all. Larus came up alongside the alpha female and passed her by swiftly, placing himself between the stranger and the dark woman. He was like a boulder rolling down a hill, shoving his shoulder against the stranger's body before he assailed them with snapping teeth.

you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The warren Nanook had been toiling to flush lay kicked up and covered by the snow flung from the turn of her paws. She gave little thought to much else; trees and barren shrubs sped by, mere obstacles to avoid, for her focus honed on one thing alone: Desna. She was in trouble, and whoever assailed her - they would regret it.

She burst upon the scene to witness another already there, barreling into the interloper with impressive speed - though in the high of the chase, Nanook didn't take the time to identify who. It only mattered they were one of their's, and the Apaata dashed into the fray opposite her packmate. and tore toward the foreign man with jaws agape. Her aim and intent, more than clear: to tear into any piece of the brute without a drop of mercy.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl had heard the call and came running. Even though he didn't know Valette too well he knew that she was a strong leader and would more then likely only call for help when she needed it. He had plans to spend some more time with her to get to know her better but with Keoni's having been so recent he had decided to give her some space. Something he had needed when he lost his own children.

Farther away from the scene then the other member of the pack he was the third to arrive. At this point Valette was in a fighting stance facing what looked to be a intruder. He took in the situation as he ran towards the intruder. A male pack member had confronted the male intruder head on and a female member on the opposite side. 

He rushed in and with his sure size and strength attempted to knock the male on his side, similar to what the other pack member had done. He went for any part of him that was available, and to possibly pin him down. He wasn't sure what had transpired here, but if he had known things would have been alot worse for this intruding male.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
4 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
by saying he nipped at her neck I was leaving it open to be dodged :3 I didn't actually mean he bit her skin, but more like just kinda went for it. Sorry, I could have worded it better! But um... we're gonna have to work this out through some kind of separate thread cuz Larus already took him down and now there's two others and he wasn't rolled a death so... he'll escape.

Before he'd even crossed the territory she had called for the pack and instantly his ego deflated. He froze and time slowed as within moments he was slammed into, the larger form of a male slamming him to the ground in an instant. He wasn't the biggest or most built so when three wolves were upon him he could do nothing but thrash and snarl, feeling teeth tear at his flesh. His own jaws snapped at their heads and faces, their shoulders and chests, whatever was close for him to even get a decent attempt at. His hind legs kicked up toward the one who had him pinned in an attempt to get in a cheap nut shot eyes widening in pain. "For fucks sake, four against one is murder" he shouted desperately his voice shrill and unmanly in his fear.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
I talked with Chey, and she is totally okay with some injuries. So please go to her and ask if your wolf can give Diedrick some injuries. Since this is a dice-roll character and Chey didn't roll for him to die, he can get away with injuries though!

Valette noticed how quick three wolves came to the scene. Pride rose into her chest. She immediately felt safer. She noted that Larus was there and instantly attacked the male, same went for Nanook. She looked rather scary. Valette noted down to never piss off her sister. Howl joined as well. Valette was glad to see them all. Valette had her fighting stance but didn't attack herself. She was not as skilled as her sister or these two males. She could only attack in a wild rage when her children were attacked like that time when the wolverine attacked.

Valette stepped forward when she heard that shrill yell. He seemed scared. She bared her teeth and growled at the three others. But it was a different growl, one to make them back off. Her tail was raised high, almost curled onto her back. Her teeth bared in anger. "You should have thought about that before you hit on me like a piece of meat and crossed our borders," she snarled. She didn't want to kill another trespasser like the last one. "Go now, you miserable lowlife," she added and nipped in his direction, not even intending to make contact, but just with enough threat he would be smart enough to run.

Though she would not forget his scent. This male would not be welcomed again. "Next time you come here it will be your death," Valette snapped at him. "Chase him out. Far away," she ordered to the other three. She didn't want to see him again.
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
I'm kinda hazy about character positions atm so if this doesn't seem right please let me know.

Larus was oblivious to the other bodies that joined in the defense of their alpha until he saw a flash of teeth beside him, and saw Nanook. It was only a glance so the young man wasn't precisely aware of who was helping, but he knew he wasn't alone — Valette wasn't alone either. A dim sense of pride dawned within him for that split second, as the stranger was punted against the dirt.

The retaliated quickly despite the lucky shot Larus had gotten in — kicking like a spooked horse. A wayward paw landed squarely upon Larus' diaphragm and he felt an instant spasm to his lungs, which caused him to falter. The others were there to pick up the pace and assail the stranger though; however, with one sharp signal from Valette, they came to heel. Larus stood adjacent to both Nanook and Howl as he gasped for a good breath, and this only occurred once Valette began to speak.

The warning was clear — and then, as the alpha gave her final verdict in the form of a command, Larus glanced briefly to the other guardians before staring directly at their target.