Blacktail Deer Plateau i've been thinking 'bout ya lately
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
A smile graced the mercenary's lips as his daughter cuddled against him and then nudged his chin. Syl knew he would never get back all their lost time and with this blessed second chance, he embraced every moment he got to spend with her. 

The father didn't know much about his daughter's interests and Syl's ears twitched forward at her question. He smiled slightly and nuzzled her head softly, "I know some of them." He replied, fiery amber eyes glancing skyward as he continued on, "My father - your grandfather - was an Astronomer. He used to teach your aunt Sybella and me about them when we were pups." The man said as he gradually licked at his muzzle and glanced back to Sorrel with a warm smile.

Turning to the heavens, Sylvas tilted his head and searched the deep blue and purple painted sky, "Do you see those four stars that shine at each corner over there -with three aligned in the centre of them?" He asked curiously, head lowering as he brought his stare back to look at Sorrel, [b]"That's the constellation of Orion, a once great hunter."[/b]
Sorry for the late and sucky mobile post :(
Messages In This Thread
i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sorrel Marie - January 29, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sylvas Streiter - February 22, 2018, 05:29 PM