Blacktail Deer Plateau Permission
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

She had reunited with her brother and she was enjoying her life in Morningside, it was a lovely territory that she was privileged enough to be a part of. Though she couldn't get the she-wolf she had helped on her way to Morningside out of her mind. She then makes the decision to call for her alpha. Sybella raises her head and lets out the howl.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday rose from Sunny's side, wondering what he was needed for, now. The call did not seem urgent, but perhaps tresspassers had become so commonplace that they no longer alarmed his pack mates. Either way, the male hastened to the source of the call.

"Sybella," the male greeted, surprised to find the woman alone. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" The pack was ever awaiting another disaster.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
The brown pelted she-wolf shook her head. "More of an internal conflict, the female that I helped the day that I came. I was wondering with your permission, you might allow me to go and see if she's doing better." She felt that it was her duty as a healer to check in, she had been in terrible shape when she had found her and Sybella couldn't help but wonder what had happened to her.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday remembered Illecebra and her missing tail. He thought it spoke well of Sybella that she would be concerned for the woman, who by all accounts seemed to be a perfect stranger, but unfortunately, could not indulge her desires.

"Not right now," he said with a sad shake of his head. "It's too dangerous to divide ourselves right now. When we settle down in our new territory, you'll be allowed to come and go as you please. For now, I want everyone to stay nearby. It's just not safe."
What's Mine is Ours
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Sybella listened to his verdict of sorts and found the logic in his answer. "I understand, thank you for your time." Sybella let out a small sigh but she wasn't upset. All the excitement of the week has had her beat. Reuniting with her brother and finding out that she has a niece and nephew was wonderful but it was a lot for one wolf to take in all at once.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday inclined his head in tacit thanks for her cooperation. He wasn't sure he was up for an argument, and probably would have ended up grizzling at the poor woman. Luckily for the two of them, she'd taken his denial without question.

"I'm afraid we may need your services here, anyway," the male sighed. "With all the sickness and injuries."
What's Mine is Ours
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
phone post sorry its short.
She had noticed the recent ailments of the pack and gave a gentle nod. Sybella sat down and looked at Grayday. "I understand." She said simply.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Sybella's nods were lost on the blind male. He heard her shift, but did not realize that she'd sat down.

"I have to get back to the kids," he said regretfully, wishing he had more comforting things to say to the Streiter girl. "Talk to me again when we settle in our new territory, alright? I'm sorry to have to keep you waiting."

He turned to head back to the dens, intent on returning to Sunny's side.
What's Mine is Ours
Maplewood
39 Posts
Ooc —
Sybella watched as he turned away. "I will thank you" The female sighs turns into a yawn and she decides to rest underneath a treat that she had found that had a very little amount of cold. Her eyes fell heavy until Sybella finally dozed off into her nap.