Blacktail Deer Plateau Feverpitch
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori wasn't alone for too long, a thing she was both the unique combination of loathsome over and grateful for - in her solitude her thoughts just kept circling and circling. It was Forrest, and Catori ground her teeth for a brief moment as she willed her body into a bit more of a relaxed state; there was no use fretting over her own packmates after all. She trusted them. She valued them. "Consumed," She said with a wistful sigh, giving a shake of her coat to disrupt the snow that had settled there. 

"I don't imagine it will be much longer before my heat has completely overwhelmed me. It's that slow burning ache that promises soon, now." She admitted. She was a frank thing, and it didn't embarrass her to admit what was happening. Why would it? She was only able to really predict within a week, at max two, she'd be swept up into pheromones and hormones and nature's dangerous demands. It would be nice though to have a partner through the process - and then their babies, well, that was the end goal. "How are you doing?" She asked curiously, trying to focus on something other than the nagging itch deep in her bones. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
Feverpitch - by Spiritwalker - January 30, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Feverpitch - by Forrest - February 04, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Feverpitch - by Spiritwalker - February 18, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Feverpitch - by Forrest - February 22, 2018, 02:39 AM