King Elk Forest there is a sleeping dog under this dialogue [packtivity]
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
sorry if i jumped too early to the eclipse part, i can change this if desired!
Gracious sat still and silent, something that was pretty easy for her to do. Others trickled in one by one, some she knew, others seemed foreign to her. Offering smiles and dips of the head, she made sure to greet everyone before lending her full attention to Delight. He goes on to explain the history of the pack, what it means for him to be the historian of the pack that surrounded her. She was intrigued, though she knew she could never become a historian, she'd lack the ability to recount for every little thing that occurs in the pack. Perhaps that is why she is learning other trades.

As Delight draws his words to an end, Gracious tossed her head to look at the others to see if anyone would speak. Though, the peculiar question of meeting the king elk sparked her interest enough to make her part her lips. "He has been scarce for me, I haven't seen him yet," she said aloud to him gently. She waited for others to reply to the question as well. Dull grey eyes become full of life and scintillated at the sight before her as the others quieted themselves down.

The moon, once made of pure white light and stone, was becoming a shade of red. It first looked like red of crabs you'd see on the shoreline, one could even describe the shade as the gentle red that is seen in rainbows. The contrasting color was starting off as small specks, though began to grow larger and darker with color. Wait, hold on, red wasn't the only color beginning to attack the virgin white. Now it was blue, the shade of blue seen in the sky and in the ocean. 2 colors on the same moon? This definitely was something rare to see. Not only that but it was absolutely huge; it seemed so close that a wolf could touch it with their muzzle.

"You really need to see this..." she trailed off, motioning her muzzle to the sky where the red spots on the moon were growing. "This is something some wolves never see in their lifetime, something as rare as a meteor shower -- no, rarer even," she rambled on aloud, probably geeking out a little bit over the moon. She couldn't be more excited, she was going to be with her pack during a lunar eclipse. But it got better! The tints of blue meant a blue moon was upon them as well, and the sheer size of the moon gave her an idea that it was a supermoon. Jeez, talk about the extreme amount of luck the wolves have to see such beautiful events all in one night.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread