Stone Circle oh, it feels like ages though you say it's only days
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
If you prefer me not to join send me a PM and I can delete - figured it would be nice for Nikai to meet Poppy, too!

It was an odd sight, the tiny wolf that was with Valette as he hobbled into sight. He approached slowly, his back left leg pulled up and healing poorly still, but he was learning to get by on three legs better and better. His grief over Keoni didn't help (and neither did her being his medic, which meant he hadn't tended to his leg much since she'd passed) as it made him feel like his leg was the least of his problems. Keoni was all he had left in terms of biological family and even though Valette and her pups were, to him, as much family as Keoni, he still felt a void at the death of his sister, with whom he'd always been close, and regret that they had never been able to do all the fun things they'd wanted to do together.

As he approached Nikai chuffed to announce his presence. He looked at the food the small, funny-looking wolf'd presumably brought briefly. Nikai nosed Valette's chin with a brief wag of his tail in greeting before turning to look at the small wolf. "Hiya. I don't think we've met before, have we..? I'm Nikai." He glanced at Valette briefly before looking back at the other, hoping he wasn't intruding on anything.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, it feels like ages though you say it's only days - by Nikai - February 07, 2018, 07:25 AM