Stone Circle you make my heart beat like the rain
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock uttered a low groan of displeasure. He'd been dreaming about something, and though he couldn't quite remember what or whether it had been good or bad, he felt as strange sense of loss at being woken in the middle of it. This feeling was forgotten as he came fully awake and understood what had woken him.

"Puppy?" he asked uncertainly, heaving himself painfully to his paws and padding out into the moonlight. A soft gasp escaped him at the strange sight. He'd never seen the moon quite like this. "It's beautiful," he said softly, his injuries forgotten in the wonder of the moment. Eerie for sure, but beautiful all the same.

He looked back toward Poppy, an unusually tender expression on his face. "I've never seen anything like it," he admitted, lowering himself to the ground. He didn't want to stand out there all night, but he couldn't bring himself to leave the scene.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 01:13 AM