Stone Circle you make my heart beat like the rain
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock continued to gaze at the dog's pretty face, wondering at how little her appearance had changed and how differently he saw her. She'd seemed very small and alien when they met, but lying together in the snow, she seemed just the same size. And this close to her, he only saw the sweet brown of her eyes, and her cute, slightly snubby nose. They were the same, and they were well suited to one another's company.

His tail thumped against the ground as she answered in the affirmative. His tongue darted out to catch the wispy fur that framed her face, and he pushed his muzzle closer so as to catch her muzzle as well.

"Maybe..." he said quietly, not wanting to break the quiet peace of the moment. Maybe he shouldn't say anything. Maybe it was cruel to want her when she was so young and he had so little left to give. "Maybe you can be my mate. When you want one."

The words hung between them. Murdock did not pull away, but inwardly, he braced himself to release her.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 01:13 AM