Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He didn't pay much attention to where he was going, just trying to put some space between himself and his latest faux pas. When he finally stopped to catch his breath, Tambourine sighed and slumped to his haunches. You idiot, he thought, rubbing a paw over his face. Now what're you gonna do? If you can't even hit a border without screwing up, you're never gonna be able to join a pack. Not to mention...

Footfalls and voices cut into his thoughts, prompting Tambourine to sit up and look around. He saw two figures in the distance—two familiar figures. He slunk behind a snowdrift and peeped at them, wondering what they were doing out here. Looking for you, bonehead! that ever-so-helpful voice in his head chimed. Tambourine cleared his throat and popped up like a prairie dog.

"Uh, hey! What're you guys doing here?" he called, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck like a cartoon character.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - January 31, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Tambourine - January 31, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:48 PM