Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I apologize for posting out of turn but Tam's going to be removed if I don't post. I'm also pulling him from the game, so cue awkward exit:

He realized Wraen sought to reassure him and a small part of him fluttered at her concern. But because he liked her so much, Tambourine simply couldn't recover from his embarrassment so easily. He continued to battle with the urge to flee, even as she reminded him of their impromptu hunting plans. As much as Tambourine wanted to jump on the chance to spend more time with her, her last few words drove something home within him.

"...I am gonna go off. And I should really—I should really just get going. I'm really sorry, Wraen." It was tough to make eye contact right now, yet Tambourine threw her a beseeching look before tearing his gaze away and turning abruptly. "Thanks though. And... take care." He bit back a sigh. "Goodbye." Without a backward glance, a regretful Tambourine plodded from the scene, hoping somehow to outrun his mistakes.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - January 31, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Tambourine - February 26, 2018, 12:40 PM