Big Salmon Lake every day is halloween
8 Posts
Ooc — Mary
It was not uncommon for the dogs to cross the path of a particularly savage wolf. Some had been rather accepting of them. Others had been intrigued enough to allow the domestic canines room to linger longer than was normal for the predatory animals. Still, there were those – like Dune – who did not rely on such niceties to pull them through social situations. Longshanks was, of course, not bothered by this in the slightest. He understood well that he was on foreign ground. If Oqdis had been nearer to him, he would have attempted again – been more brazen in his efforts – to get the wolf to calm himself. He did not wish to risk a death by one of the savage beasts.

Bowing his head to protect his throat from an attack, the Borzoi took a few tentative steps in reverse from the white predator. His cool champagne gaze lingered on the other male's face for a moment, fixing himself in the ocean blue of Dune's eyes. The pale brute was a handsome specimen, but Longshanks knew better than to test his luck with the wild ones. “I will leave, if it is what you wish. Please, I ask that you do not harm me, waxen wolf.”
[Image: ApCdYb0.gif]
Messages In This Thread
every day is halloween - by Dune - February 01, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: every day is halloween - by Longshanks - February 02, 2018, 02:23 AM
RE: every day is halloween - by Dune - February 02, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: every day is halloween - by Longshanks - February 07, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: every day is halloween - by Dune - February 07, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: every day is halloween - by Longshanks - February 14, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: every day is halloween - by Dune - February 14, 2018, 03:15 PM