Noctisardor Bypass Oh, you must come back
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Private 

He was aware of their loss, but surprisingly it did little to bother him. For the Reaper knew that they would return to the Woods, and they would likely seek revenge on the wolves who had beaten them in battle. It had always been a possibility that they would loose - the dark wolves had been terribly outnumbered, so the chances they might win were slim despite any fighting ability they also had.

Now he patrolled the Bypass, the faded scent of a previous pack spiking his interest before he followed a few old trails, then grew rather bored of it and sought a space under one of the large trees lining the unclaimed territory. He lowered himself on to his haunches and watched, sharp gaze following the line of the horizon.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow had heard the news of what had happened to her beloved brother and was sulking a bit as she stayed a distance away from pack mates for a while. She was unaware of the details of his disappearance and wondered where he may be and if he was even alive. The ebony she-wolf sighed as she leaned up against the tree.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
While his body had stilled and his tail rested nonchalantly on the frozen ground, his eyes continued their search. He was not looking for a specific thing, only something to spike his interest enough for him to not simply wander away in search of something worth his time. The form of a dark wolf leaning against a tree had slipped his vision previously, but now he focused on it until it became apparent that they were not leaving. And even from this distance, the wind carried to him a relatively familiar scent.

It took him a good while to remember her name, but when it at last came to mind, the Reaper slunk forward solemnly as he often did. "Moonshadow," He greeted [lacking enthusiasm but a greeting nonetheless], once the distance was mostly closed between them. "Care to take me up on the offer of a spar?" Indeed, his muscles ached for the thrilling movement of a fight, despite having already fought in a large battle recently. He was looking for a spar, to hone his movements and further train his body.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The dark female heard her name and she looked at him. "Hello again. Sure why not." The female knew she was healed enough for a spar. Her ribs no longer hurt, but she had a strange feeling in her chest. She had not seen her brother in days but she pushed the thought in the back of her mind.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Phone post! D:

The Reaper was satisfied with her acceptance, immediately shifting himself a readying position. His gaze travelled across her figure as if to observe how she would move while he circled her, how she would attempt to block his attacks or make strikes of her own. The youth's eyes glinted with glee at his opportunity to spar, to display his skills and hone his talents.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow watched him carefully as he made his way around, she had never sparred before, let alone fight another wolf. So she waited to see where she would aim.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The young man circled the shadowed girl, eyeing her with dim curiosity while noting her reluctance to make the first move. Inexperienced, he supposed she was. Aries danced around her feminine frame with a perhaps deadly twinkle in his gaze of ice, counting the seconds like a predator awaiting the perfect moment to strike. At last, while she followed his movements with her own eyes, he darted forward in an attempt to knock her over.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow saw him bkast towards her and the female attempted to dodge his attack as she tried leaping out of the way. But she was unsuccessful as she fell on her back.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He worked quickly - one second the shadowed female was standing and darting her eyes warily around and the next she was on her back, pinned to the ground by Aries' large figure. "Well," He breathed after a moment, a slight curl of his lips displaying his small burst of amusement. "Guess we could try again sometime. Do you want to keep going or are you done?" If he was honest, there was a clear winner but if she wished to restart and try other tactics, he was more than content to pick up a fighting stance once more. Sparring was something he enjoyed, and if given another chance he'd go for it again. If not, he'd depart and find something to fill his belly.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She considered his offer breifly but with a smug grin she had to decline. "Maybe another time. I have much to learn." Clearly she did, that was terrible. "Thank you, i hope to do this again one day." And with that the female left.