Stone Circle the silence was a lakebed & i found myself shipwrecked at the bottom
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
the shame cyron feels rise up in his throat as she apologizes and then offers to come back later is constricting. he does not want to come off as off-putting and unwelcome to company. he has not socialized with many upon his return and it's not her fault that he is the way he is. dull chestnut eyes rise tentatively to look at her, taking her in. he does not want her to go away. he's been pushing everyone away and holding them as a ironclad arm's length away — especially his parents even though he knows and sees that it hurts them. he swallows thickly and his ears swivel and flutter back against his skull as he makes his decision. "n-no it's ...it's ok," cyron attempts to assure her. "p-please don't go." his tongue feels heavy in his mouth — a familiar feeling that makes the words feel foreign and causes him to stumble over them. "i'm cyron." he offers his name in introduction, glad that those words did not come out as clumsily as the last ones had.
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
Messages In This Thread