Stone Circle the silence was a lakebed & i found myself shipwrecked at the bottom
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
she confirms his suspicions that she's valette's daughter and goes on to name her siblings: clary and ezra. the last catches cyron's attention briefly. valette had mentioned him, had told cyron that he should meet her son. cyron hasn't yet which he feels a slight rise of guilt about but shoves it back down. there was plenty of time, surely. he had a whole lot of time now. a lot of time that he thinks he should invest in something aside from his own mind as troubled and noisy as it is. "no," cyron admits giving his head a shake. her next question affirms that she probably doesn't realize that he's mawk and illecebra's kid. it makes sense. he hadn't been apart of easthollow long before he'd been taken by blackfeather woods. "i'm ah, mawk and illecebra's son. cyron." the missing, troubled son returns and all that jazz. "i wasn't here long before ...i, ah, got kidnapped." he isn't sure how to word it in a entirely discreet way. he doesn't want to talk about it — he never wants to talk about it — but he figures she might already know if word got around easthollow. it was old news, anyway; and cyron does not want to focus upon that but knows that if she asks he would divulge as much as he's willing to give anyone ( which is not much, mind ).
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
Messages In This Thread