Horizon Ridge i'm high and flying
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Raiden wants to wander closer to the coast, to feel the salty spray in her face, to taste the briny droplets on her tongue. Maybe a part of her's hoping that it'll shock some sense, some feeling back into the hollowness in her chest. Or maybe, she just needs to remember...something. Raid shakes her head, shivering slightly as a particularly harsh breeze ruffles her fur and sneaks its chill deep down into her bones. Well, anyway, if she wants to go to the coast, she would have to find another route. This place here is all destruction and rubble. Like me, Raiden thinks to herself, somewhat amused.

Just as she is about to turn around and pick her way through the uneven rocks and rubble, however, a cry - too familiar - rings sharply through the air. Raiden starts and nearly stumbles, profanities spewing gracelessly as she struggles to find stable footing. God, she hates being surprised. Who's that, anyway? Raid'll give them a piece of her mind for -

What? Raiden blinks, then blinks again. No, this can't be right. No, no, no, noYes, she's here. Is she actually here?Harley? No, it's not possible, don't let it be her, Raiden pleads quietly, the words spiralling around her head continuously. Her heart speaks a different language, however - it wants the distance to shorten, wants Harley in her arms. Her heart misses her, misses her so much, and oh god. But, this can't be. This just can't be. 
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 03, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 05, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 06, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 11, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 02, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 06, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 16, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 27, 2018, 05:47 AM