Horizon Ridge i'm high and flying
23 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Faster and faster she ran! Though the distance between then was covered in a matter of seconds, it seemed as if it were years to Harley. She had thought of the moment for so long — dreamt of it, ever since that day Raiden’s unceremonious departure had become known. Who knew it would happen here, when she least expected it, after having almost given up hope? Finding her girl had never been the sole reason behind her own leaving [there had been so many reasons that leading up to the ultimate decision], but Harley hoped it would be a happy side effect of her wanderings. Now, with Raiden so close, and their reunion mere moments away, the girl realized it was all she had ever wanted; and she feared that, at the last second, this gift would be taken from her. She didn’t deserve the healer, after all. 

Her target turned to view her and Harley let out another loud HEY— as if it would answer any and all questions that flipped through Raiden’s mind. Harley knew her, knew how smart the girl was, and wanted to give any answers she could before Raiden made any quick assumptions. However, it was at this moment that the uneven terrain got the best of Harley, who had never been the most dexterous of creatures, and she was sent tumbling to the earth with a force the shook the breath from her very being. Harley’s vision went black, but only for a moment — the energy and excitement of Raiden  did not let her linger in her recuperations for long. my god, she wheezed and sprawled out of the ground dramatically, grinning like an idiot from the ground tail creating a steady drumbeat behind her.  Come here, come to me, please! her entire mien spoke loudly.
they'll never know how I'd stared at the dark in that room 
with no thoughts, like a blood-sniffing shark 
Messages In This Thread
i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 03, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 05, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 06, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 11, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 02, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 06, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 16, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 27, 2018, 05:47 AM