Qeya River Love me do
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah

Lennon felt an uncomfortable void in his chest with how little Alarian and him were alone since the group started traveling. He imagined finally settling down in a space, not being forced to constantly watch over the group and be in solitude. It was late, everyone had fallen asleep and he was once again found in a dry spell of slumber. His gaze fell upon the little love in his life, a tired smile was unable to hide as he admired the boy. The warmth of their bodies agaisnt each other in the midst of winter filled him with kindling heat. 

He leaned forward, his maw agaisnt Alarian’s ear. ”Love, Love me do. You know I love you. I’ll always be true, so please... Love me do.” The usual upbeat song was sung in a slow, lullaby-esque melody. Soothing lyrics slipping from his tongue.
living is easy with eyes
closed
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy woke to the soft sound of Lennon singing; it was a welcome awakening, and he smiled sleepily even before he opened his eyes. When he did peer up at his love, his eyes were brilliant gold against the darkness; one of the rarer colors his irises adopted. He licked Lennon's muzzle affectionately and rose, sliding his body first against one side of the larger wolf and then sweeping around him to press against the other side.
Lennon. Ali murmured, voice soft but slightly husky with sleep. He pressed his head against the other's flank, content to lean against him for a moment.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
To hear the mumbling of his name in a tired voice made his nerves tingle with...something. Lennon was caught in Alarian’s shimmering gold eyes, as enticed in them as he was Xahi’s emeralds. To watch them escape his sight almost made him frown, but he could hold no disappoint meant when his love laid agaisnt him so sweetly. ”Wake up,” The dark male whispered smoothly, itching to finally be alone with Alarian. It felt like so long, despite it only being a few days max. He yearned to discover more about his partner, in any and all aspects if possible. Wishing to read the book of his life and listen to the song of his personality.
living is easy with eyes
closed
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He nuzzled into Lennon gently, yawning as he did. I'm awake. The boy murmured insistently, bringing his tail straight up and then laying it across his companion's back. Sleepily, he groomed the other's shoulder for a few moments, still pressed into him. Whatever Lennon had planned, Alarian actually wasn't quite awake enough for it yet-- but he wasn't opposed.
Then again, when was he ever opposed to spending time with the handsome man who held his heart?
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
It was undeniably adorable watching his sleepy companion, and couldn’t hold back a few kisses placed all over Alarian’s face. ”Not enough,” He teased, tail thumping agaisnt the ground. In truth, he had nothing planned, but only wished to enjoy his partners presence alone. He hoped the boy didn’t build up too high of an expectation of whatever they were to do when they finally arose from the grass.
living is easy with eyes
closed
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian suppressed another yawn, delighting in the kisses Lennon planted on his face. He returned them enthusiastically, finding himself more awake with the affection. The boy's mood began to shift; he was undeniably affected by his companion's presence-- and not always in the most innocent of ways. A bit of friskiness underlaid his affections now.

Ali gently explored his love's features with his nose, brushing over his muzzle and cheeks first, his forehead, then his ears. He drew his tongue softly over the outside edge of one of them, then nibbled along the fur just under it. Lennon's scent was intoxicating to him, and he burned at every point of contact they shared, shivered a little every time the dark man moved. Before he could get too carried away, the boy stopped himself and gestured for Lennon to follow him, moving quietly away from the others.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
This sudden wide awake energy intrigued Lennon, what could’ve sparked such a mood? He lifted himself off the ground, his body feeling heavy but with the promise of fun his footsteps grew lighter. He padded quickly, nipping Alarian on the ear when he finally caught up only to dash off ahead. 

A tingling of eagerness floated around him, knowing in the back of his head what the two were coming upon. For the moment though, he was focused on the fun - whether it be sultry or not.
living is easy with eyes
closed
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
It wasn't until they were out of sight and earshot of the others that Ali felt the nip at his ear. The boy whipped around to face him, only to find he was already bolting past him. Ali turned again to pursue his love, a breathless giggle escaping him. He caught up easily, but instead of jumping on his companion he darted between his legs, just small enough to fit through to the other side without knocking them both off balance.

Alarian turned, then, and pushed his face into Lennon's neck. The gesture was mostly affectionate, but he nipped at him playfully between an onslaught of kisses eventually trailing to his muzzle. He chuffed softly and darted away again; this was only the start of their strange dance. He wondered if his companion was ready for this next step, if tonight would be the night. The possibility set his thoughts alight with nervous anticipation.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
The sudden shower of affection filled Lennon with a very familiar sense of attraction. ALmost everything romantic the two did was natural but had hints of strangeness to Lennon. He had never felt this way about a male before, but this feeling was undeniable - nothing strange about it. A playfully, sensual growl rumbled in the male's throat. A suggestive smirk played on his lips before darting after the male. 

He was now determined to catch Alarian, in the past, it had all been a game but now he had to seize him. Lennon pounced carefully, making sure as to not hurt the boy. Though hard enough to get the petite figure with his back on the ground, allowing him to hover above victoriously. His prize was to smother the wolf in passion filled kisses.
living is easy with eyes
closed
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian surrendered to Lennon as soon as he became aware of the other moving to pounce on him. The boy held no desire to fight this; he responded enthusiastically to the kisses, gently bracing his paws against Lennon's shoulders. He nuzzled into him lovingly with a soft sigh.
You win. Ali murmured, repeating the words he had said the first time they found themselves in this situation. It was true now in more than one way-- Lennon had won. He always would when it came to Alarian's heart.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
"I know," He stated bluntly, for in his eyes he had won everything there is to win. He won someone to love, a home to call his own, a life again - he won the biggest prize of all.

Lennon shifted off and dropped to the ground himself, pushing his head into Alarian's fur and singing softly. "Someone to love, somebody new," He then lifted only enough to stare into his love's eyes longingly, a pause replacing his melody as he admired, deeply, the beauty of these golden gems. "Someone to love, someone like you."
living is easy with eyes
closed
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy rolled over when Lennon moved from his position over him, pressing against the other's side. He tucked himself into Lennon's flank, taking up his earlier grooming of his partner again. Ali continued this in silence for a few minutes, lost in his own thoughts. Their play had come to an unsatisfying halt, and the boy found himself wanting. But the words for this were lost to him in his nervousness.
Lennon, I... The boy swallowed hard, voice lowering to a whisper with the next words. Do you want to--
He stopped, both from shame snd growing anxiety. Was it too forward to ask? Too soon? Ali didn't know-- he only knew how he felt.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon had to hold back the growing urge to burst out in laughs. Why was Alarian so nervous around him? Even if this answer were no, which it wasn't, he would never put him down. "Calm down, kid," He insisted, nuzzling his nose against his cheek. "It'd be insane to say no," Now the wolf finally allowed himself a quick chuckle, finding it adorable how anxious Ali was even around the mellow nature of himself. "You can't worry so much when it comes to me," The dark male lifted himself up gently nudging his companion. "I love  you - you can say anything to me." A reassuring smile was sent to his partner, hoping he'd ease his nerves.
living is easy with eyes
closed
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Lennon's words sent a rush of both relief and renewed nervousness through Alarian-- though the latter held a different tone now. It was closer to anticipation. The boy's nerves were frayed, though, because he loved Lennon; he was not unfamiliar with the act itself, but he had never done it out of love before now.
Oh. He breathed, stunned for a moment. Then he rose and pressed himself tightly against Lennon, tucking his head under the other's. I love you too, Lennon. That's why I worry... but I'll try not to.
The boy smiled and licked Lennon's neck fur, tail wagging gently. He was again consumed by nerves at the thought of what was to follow-- but he looked forward to it.